Praying for sleep

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I didn't sleep a lot last night because I was up trying to earn money online. Please pray because I also NEED to work on my new business today and I'm worried I'll make mistakes for certain reasons because I didn't go to sleep. Please also pray because I wasn't able to earn a lot and I'm trying...
Replies
10
Views
97
I'm trying to sleep but not able to sleep. Foot is feeling itchy. Feels like something has bitten mosquito maybe. Feeling so scratchy. I can't sleep. Staying awake simply. Thought of sleeping early tonight but got so late to sleep 😞as I was doing some own personal work. Cos Day time I'm busy in...
Replies
10
Views
138
I need urgent prayer for my ### months baby to have healthy sleeping habit and the joy of the Lord be upon and her to sleep through night allowing both of us the rest we need Prayer for unity and peace in house and marriage -baby to stop crying every time I take her out any place -healing and...
Replies
12
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,110
Messages
16,784,403
Members
648,687
Latest member
Bloyroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom