Praying for Peace and Prosperity! God the ...

Every morning and throughout the day make it a habit to take a minute to simply say, Thank You, God!

Tell The Lord Thank You...

G
od Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it. I will not complain, because all things good or bad are working together for my good, because I love You Lord, and I am called according to Your purpose.

I will bless the Lord at all times. God Your praises shall continually be in my mouth. From the rising of the sun until the going down of the same I will praise You and boast in You, O Lord. God I thank You and praise You. I praise for Your excellent greatness! There is none like You. You are all-wise, all-knowing, and all-powerful.

God I love and appreciate You. Thank You for loving me. You are the lover of my soul. Your love for me is unfailing, constant, unending, and everlasting. God, You are my Redeemer, Savior, and Lord. You are my healer, the great physician. You are my counselor, defender, deliver, protector, my rock, and fortress. You are my light, salvation, and the strength of my life. You are my very present help in the time of trouble. In this I am confident. Thank You Jesus.

Who is this King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty, the Lord, mighty in battle. He is the King of glory! Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus! Written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach


Have A God-Bless-You-Great-Day and AlwaysTell The Lord Thank You!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for peace prosperity and stability. I pray the lord protects my children and protects me. No weapon formed against shall prosper in the name of Jesus. I pray that god protects me from the enemy. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
153
Please man of God pray for my family, let there be peace, unity, and prosperity among them. Take control over their meeting on Saturday in ###, please man of God. That meeting on Saturday is in your hands.
Replies
4
Views
230
Dear Lord Jesus Christ, we thank you for sustaining us by your great grace from our first cry till our last breath. We humbly request you to kindly grant more work and income to our business daily. Our Lord God Almighty, please fight all our enemies who think, talk, work devilish things against...
Replies
9
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,021
Messages
16,783,346
Members
648,579
Latest member
Qsayview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom