Mr_Peters

Faithful Servant
Praying for my friend ### ### and his family. If him and his wife are to divorce let it be in peace and allow them to coparent and him to be the primary parent since he has his daughter's best interest in mind. LORD BE WITH HIM AND GIVE HIM THE WISDOM AND WORDS AND GUIDANCE IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You And Your Love Ones: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and obey You. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of the things of God and the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Give us the desire and cause us to meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Happy New Year Prayer 2023 - Pray This Prayer From Your Heart
 
Praying for my friend ### and his family. If him and his wife are to divorce let it be in peace and allow them to coparent and him to be the primary parent since he has his daughter's best interest in mind. LORD BE WITH HIM AND GIVE HIM THE WISDOM AND WORDS AND GUIDANCE IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN.
I'm sorry to hear about the problems in your friends marriage, friend. Know that I'll be praying for ### and his wife, asking the Lord to draw them closer to Himself and bring healing and hope to their relationship. Blessings!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a friend named ### who did some violent things to me. I have since turned my life over to God. However, I now live in the same ### as ### and he's still committing assaults so I'm torn between being a witness against him or witnessing to him. I'd like for him to see his anger and past...
Replies
10
Views
189
I have been asking for prayers for ###, it breaks my heart to see him fall for someone who is not fully submitted to Christianity. She has taken advantage of his emotions, and vulnerability. She has continuously displayed lots of pride and ### has been blinded by it. He is chasing her instead of...
Replies
10
Views
127
Please pray for my friend ### who has breast cancer that she has been fighting for several years. It has gotten worse lately. Please pray that she will be open to trying colostrum and turkey tail, and will buy a red light for use a home. The red light helps your cells in your body to operate...
Replies
12
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,159
Messages
16,784,855
Members
648,732
Latest member
Flleudoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom