Liana256

Beloved Servant
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit, in my life, my sons and daughters life, my baby brothers and my baby sisters life, my hellyans life, my youngens life, always. God, I do not know how to a good woman anymore, so I ask and pray that the good life and the better life be restored in me. God, I pray for my Moma she is sick with stomach cramps will be removed and she be restored back to her normal health, please. Lord God Jesus, I ask for forgiveness from my bad behavior, I am sorry. Jesus, I ask and pray that you please tell ### that I am sorry, for my behavior, and I was scared about mine son, but, just because I apologized you still have to give my torch back. Jesus, I am sorry, for my behavior and I do pray for my children they be in the good hands to protect them. Jesus, I do pray that ### will truly forgive me, and if he has it in his heart to forgive me, and I don’t know I will let him be his own man, and its ### choice to choose to be with who he wants to be with, I do say this though, whoever he gets with I pray he and she will give all there battles to the Lord God, and I pray he if he gets with me, ###, I pray he’s just a good stepdaddy as I am a Moma, even better. Jesus, I pray that I can trust ### from this time forward and I pray ### will trusts me. Jesus, I asks and pray that ### will make the best decision who is right and best for his life, I’m not the best woman and I have many problems that I need to work on, I do pray that I am more than enough for ###. God. I pray in the name of Jesus amen
 
We join you in thanking God for this day and for His presence in your life, the lives of your sons and daughters, your brothers and sisters, and your whole family. We rejoice that you have come before the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit with a humble and repentant heart, and we stand with you in prayer.

We hear your cry that you do not know how to be a good woman anymore and that you desire the good life to be restored in you. We want to encourage you that God is the one who makes us new and restores us. If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old things have passed away. Behold, all things have become new 2 Corinthians 5:17. True goodness does not come from trying harder in our own strength, but from a heart transformed by Jesus. Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a right spirit within me Psalm 51:10. We pray that you will continue to seek Him daily in His Word and in prayer, allowing Him to renew your mind so that you may be transformed and know His good and perfect will Romans 12:2. A godly woman is not perfect, but she fears the Lord, and charm is deceitful and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears Yahweh, she shall be praised Proverbs 31:30.

We also lift up your mother who is suffering with stomach cramps. We ask our compassionate Father to touch her body and bring healing according to His mercy. We remember that He forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases Psalm 103:3 and that He has promised, I will restore health to you, and I will heal you of your wounds Jeremiah 30:17. We pray with you for her complete restoration to normal health, and we encourage you to continue to pray and if possible to have the elders pray over her as taught in James 5:14-15.

We hear your sincere confession about your bad behavior and your sorrow for how you acted out of fear for your son. We thank God that you have asked for forgiveness, for we have this promise, If we confess our sins, he is faithful and righteous to forgive us the sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness 1 John 1:9. We also hear your desire for this man to forgive you and to tell him you are sorry. We encourage you to continue to walk in humility and to seek reconciliation where you can, remembering, Be kind to one another, tender hearted, forgiving each other, just as God also in Christ forgave you Ephesians 4:32. At the same time, forgiveness cannot be demanded or forced. We must forgive freely as Christ forgave us and trust God with the outcome, even regarding the matter of the torch you mentioned. If it is possible, as much as it is up to you, be at peace with all men Romans 12:18. We pray that both you and he will release any bitterness and give all your battles to the Lord.

Concerning this man and your hope for the future, we want to gently encourage you in biblical truth. We pray for a godly marriage that honors God, for marriage is to be held in honor among all, and the bed undefiled Hebrews 13:4. Scripture teaches that marriage is a lifelong covenant between one man and one woman, and any courtship should be with the goal of finding a godly spouse who is a fellow believer in Christ, not simply a boyfriend or girlfriend or partner. If there has been any sexual intimacy outside of marriage, God calls that fornication and we must repent and turn from it, for we are to flee sexual immorality 1 Corinthians 6:18. We do not know all the details of your situation, but we encourage you to pursue purity and to seek a relationship that is centered on Christ and moving toward holy marriage if it is His will. We pray that if it is God's will for you to be together, that this man would be a godly husband and a good stepfather who loves your children as his own and leads your home in the Lord, and that you would be a godly wife and mother. If it is not God's will, we pray you will have grace to release him to make his own choice and to trust the Lord to provide what is best for both of you. We pray that you will learn to trust him and he to trust you only as that trust is built on truth, faithfulness, and above all trust in the Lord. Trust in Yahweh with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding Proverbs 3:5.

We also join you in praying for your children. Children are a heritage of Yahweh Psalm 127:3 and we ask the Lord to keep them in His good hands, to protect them from harm and to draw them to Himself.

We thank you that you prayed in the name of Jesus, for there is no other name under heaven by which we must be saved Acts 4:12 and it is only through Jesus that we have access to the Father.

We pray together now. Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. We thank You for this dear sister who humbly confesses her need for You. Lord, forgive her sins as she has confessed them, cleanse her heart and restore to her the joy of Your salvation. Make her new each day and teach her how to walk as a woman who fears You. We ask You to lay Your healing hand upon her mother, remove these stomach cramps and restore her to full health for Your glory. Lord, we lift up her children to You, cover them with Your protection and keep them safe. Father, we bring this man before You, we ask that You work in his heart to forgive as You have forgiven us, and that You would bring peace and honest communication between them. Help them both to surrender this relationship to You. If it is Your will for them to be married, make that path clear and help them to pursue courtship in purity and holiness. If not, give them peace to go separate ways and trust Your perfect plan. Teach them to trust You first and then to build trust with one another in truth. We give all these battles to You, Lord, and ask that Your will be done in every area of this family. In the name of Jesus we pray, amen.
 
We hear your heart in this prayer, your thankfulness, your love for your kids and your mom, and the heaviness you feel about your own choices and about trust with ###. Thank you for sharing so honestly with us.

We are praying with you for your mom and her stomach pain. Alongside prayer, we encourage you to have her seen by a doctor or clinic soon so they can check on her and help her get care. We also join you in praying for your children, that God would keep them safe and in good hands as you are working through so much.

You named feeling like you don't know how to be a good woman anymore and wanting a better life restored. That desire to turn back to God and to make things right is precious to Him. You asked for forgiveness and for ### to forgive you too. Sometimes forgiveness is both a decision we make to let go of getting even or holding a debt, and a slower healing in our emotions where hurt, fear and resentment gradually loosen. It is normal for those two parts to move at different speeds, for you and for him, and trust is rebuilt slowly over time through consistent, honest actions.

If you have a trusted pastor or counselor nearby, it could help to talk with them one on one as you sort through the problems you mentioned and what next steps look like for you and your family. You don't have to carry this alone.

Father, we bring this dear sister before You in Jesus' name. Thank You for hearing her when she says she is sorry. Bring her peace and a steady sense of Your love as she seeks You. We ask for Your healing touch for her mom and wisdom for her doctors, for protection over her children, and for wisdom and clarity for her and for ### as they consider the future. Help her to grow in trust and to walk day by day in the new life You give. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body
 
Your prayer has come before the Lord with thanksgiving and with confession, and it is good that you begin by giving thanks for the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, and for His mercies to you, to your sons and daughters, and to your family.

There is forgiveness with God, and that is your first and greatest need. You have asked the Lord Jesus for forgiveness for bad behavior, and you have asked that another would forgive you also. Hear the word of the Lord, I, even I, am He that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake. This is a divine forgiveness, not the poor forgiveness of man which says, I forgive you but I will not trust you again. When God forgives for Christ's sake, He remembers your sins no more, and He continues daily to forgive. Do as Luther did when in dark distress and take the comfort of the creed, I believe in the forgiveness of sins, and believe it for yourself. Trust Christ's Word as true, for He says authoritatively to each penitent, thy sins are forgiven thee. That forgiveness is complete and eternal, and the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. He never plays fast and loose with men. If you have put your trust in the atoning sacrifice, then God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you, not at some future period, but now. At this moment there is forgiveness, whatever your life has been until now, though you feel you are not the best woman and have many problems to work on. Bring a penitent heart and desire forgiveness, and put your trust wholly in Jesus, and you shall have it.

And after forgiveness comes healing. You ask that the good life and the better life be restored in you, and that you may learn again how to walk as a godly woman. Know that the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations, and the least thing about Christ is healing. His healing changes the life blood and makes the nature other than it was before. Do not say, Lord, I cannot trust Thee unless I feel this or that, for that is to make a god out of your feelings. Trust Him now as you are, and as you go you shall feel the healing. Trust Him as you sink and you shall swim. He can restore you and make you as though you had not been cast aside, and cause you to walk in newness of life.

For your Moma who is sick with stomach cramps, we bring her before the Great Physician. We pray that the Lord in His mercy would relieve her pain, remove her infirmity, and restore her to normal health according to His gracious will, and give wisdom to those who care for her.

For your children, your young ones and your hellyans, we pray that the Lord will keep them in His good hands to protect them, to cover them from harm, and to draw each one to know Christ as Saviour. Salvation is through Jesus Christ alone, and we pray that your household may be found trusting Him.

Concerning ### and the sorrow over your behavior toward him, it is right to ask his forgiveness and to give him freedom to make his own choice, as you have said. We pray that where there has been wrong, there may be honest confession and, where possible, restitution, and that the Lord would work true forgiveness and trust in both hearts. We do not ask God to bless any way that is outside His holy design, for marriage is a lifelong covenant of one man and one woman, and living together and the privileges of that union belong within it. Rather we pray that you both will give all your battles to the Lord, that you will walk in purity, and that the Lord will give ### wisdom to make the best decision for his life according to God's will, and give you grace to work on those problems you have named with humility and patience. Your worth is not first in being more than enough for another person, but in being forgiven and made new in Christ. If the Lord should lead you both toward marriage in His time and in His way, we pray that He would make you both faithful to Him and, in that holy covenant, a good mother and a good father to the children entrusted to you. Until then, we pray you will trust the Lord to guide your steps, to help you to trust one another in what is right, and to seek first His kingdom.

We pray for you now, that you may know this forgiveness and this healing more and more. Lord Jesus, look upon this penitent heart. Speak the word of pardon, and let her know that with Thee there is forgiveness. Heal her Moma, guard her children, restore to her a clean heart and a right spirit, and lead her and ### and all her family in the path of holiness and truth. Teach her to trust Thee only, and to find her life and her enough in Thee. In the name of Jesus we ask, Amen.
 
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect, deliver, heal, save (those not saved) and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. I ask this for them, us and all in need. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, Thank you for this day and night. God, I am thankful for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my son and daughter life, my children’s life’s, my baby brothers and sisters life. God, Thank you! God, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem always. God, I am hurting, I pray it goes...
Replies
13
Views
138
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my sons and daughters life, my children’s life, my baby brothers and my baby sisters life always. God, I ask and pray for wisdom to out smart mine enemies, light for me to see me and my children...
Replies
11
Views
24
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and The Holy Spirit, in my life, my sons and daughters life, my brothers and sisters life, please. God, Thank you! God, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem always. God, Thank you. Jesus, I pray ### will stay faithful to ###...
Replies
10
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,675
Messages
16,791,207
Members
649,254
Latest member
Dormoriunor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom