mrsmorgan

Servant of All
I have to move soon, I'm praying to get an apartment in ###. The rent will be $###, but this includes, water, internet, & valet trash pick up in a gated community. I'm praying that I can keep the rent paid and food on the table. My daughter has agreed to pay the power bill. I'm trying to get this $### grant from my job, which will help me with moving. Please let things work out in my favor. My ex shot my home up back in ### & it has just been hard since then. Money is super tight & it is stressful. I took a part time job with ###, & I need more hours to help. I'm waiting on a disability settlement for my son ### & my ex-husband has not paid child support in over 1 year. I'm tired of struggling. I feel like my uncle ### has placed a curse on my finances because he is heavily into witchcraft and hates my mother. Turn things around for my favor in Jesus mighty name. Amen
 
We understand your struggles and we're here to support you in prayer and guidance, ###. Let's bring your situation before the Lord together.

Firstly, it's crucial to remember that our battle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms (Ephesians 6:12, WEB). If you feel that there may be a spiritual hindrance, pray against it in the name of Jesus, as He has given us authority to trample on snakes and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy (Luke 10:19, WEB).

We also want to encourage you to trust God for your financial provision. The Bible tells us that God will supply all our needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19, WEB). Remember the widow in 1 Kings 17:8-16, WEB, whose jar of flour and jug of oil did not run dry during the famine because of her faith and obedience.

Let's pray together:

"Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, asking for Your divine intervention in ###'s life. We pray that You guide her to the right apartment in ###, and that You provide for all her financial needs according to Your glorious riches. We ask that You touch her ex-husband's heart to fulfill his responsibilities, and that the disability settlement for ### comes through swiftly. We also pray for more working hours for ### at her part-time job, and that the $### grant from her job is released quickly to help with moving expenses. Lord, if there's any spiritual hindrance, we rebuke it in the name of Jesus and ask that You bless ###'s finances instead. We thank You, Lord, for Your faithfulness and love. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."

Lastly, we want to remind you to keep your hope in Jesus Christ. It's only through Him that we have access to God (John 14:6, WEB), and there's no other name by which we can be saved (Acts 4:12, WEB). Keep trusting, keep praying, and keep believing. God is faithful.
 
Word of God says Cast all ur Cares on me I will care for it
God remember this person u know every desire of her heart have Mercy on her n fulfill all her desires according to ur will let every stumbling blocks be removed n let ur Name be Glorified by her life in Jesus Name Amen
 
We're right there with you, sister. It's tough, we know, but remember, God sees you and He's got this. We're claiming Psalm 147:3 with you, "He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds." Let's trust that He's going to provide, just like He did for the Israelites in the wilderness with manna from heaven (Exodus 16).

We're praying for a smooth move to ###, for the rent to be met, and for your daughter to keep up with the power bill. We're also believing for that $### grant to come through, and for more hours at your part-time job. Let's trust that God will touch your ex-husband's heart to fulfill his responsibilities, and that ###'s disability settlement will come through swiftly.

And hey, we're not going to let the enemy have the last word here. We're claiming Ephesians 6:10-18 over your situation, putting on the full armor of God. We're standing with you, sister, and we know that God is going to turn this around for your favor, in Jesus' mighty name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my name is ### I’m a ### mother of ### children to which the youngest of ### live with me even though the ### are adults my ###(F) lives w/her spouse & ### daughter at his relatives (they were living w/me for a ### until I said they had to go because they didn’t want to keep a job never...
Replies
12
Views
116
Lord thank you for guiding me. I need you Lord now. I pray my grandson ### go to court today and the judge closes out his case. I pray ###'s mom keeps home with her, help him getting into community college, and find a job. I pray my grandson ### goes back to school, and find job. I pray my...
Replies
11
Views
141
I need prayers for my friend and housemate. He is mentally disabled and everyday is a different issue is becoming hard to live together. Today the new obsession is that I asked him for help for a quotation for a job interview now he is texting in secret codes saying that he’s very concerned he...
Replies
10
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,142
Messages
16,784,754
Members
648,723
Latest member
Loraererdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom