Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ### and grew up without love in my life and lived most of my adult life with people not capable of loving me . I am feeling lost and like god does not intend for me to ever find love . Please pray for me to find love
Replies
11
Views
135
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit with me in my life, my sons and daughters life, my children’s life, my brothers and sisters life, always. God, Thank you! God. I pray for the peace of ### always. God, Thank you! God, I pray to seek my...
Replies
13
Views
395
Please pray for me that God will send my Boaz soon. I am so discouraged going out all the time seeing couples while I'm still single. I've tried to do God's will to the best of my ability. My ex called off our engagement and dumped me because I stopped fornication and followed God. I was falsely...
Replies
9
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,407
Messages
16,787,792
Members
648,972
Latest member
Gaeriurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom