Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray for ###, ### lost ### job and ### manager is holding ### salary.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the name of jesus Christ Brothers and sisters, pls pray for me for a new job, God is great who made me to came to know from an unfavorable person, who use to always fight with me, Glory to Jesus, Now I understand God will make good things even through enemies, In the name of Jesus see my...
Replies
11
Views
103
Emergency Financial Need today to sustain,live eat , clear piled up debts, need job ,need work immediately.. Despite good Professional abilities,not getting jobs , even an elder brother is showing selfishness,ego and arrogance .. and ingratitufe ,I jad helped him my self , and through my friends...
Replies
11
Views
222
Pls pray for my condo unit. I have to rent it out and work on repairs. The previous tenant damaged my unit. I found someone to do wood floor repair and carpet change and gave me a quote but when I reached out I have not heard back. Pls pray that this individual is still interested in working...
Replies
11
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,109
Messages
16,784,394
Members
648,684
Latest member
Dwilluinior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom