Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My heart is completely broken. I separated from my husband about a year ago. A relationship was volatile we’ve had a marriage of ### years. I just thought moving out with stop the fighting and make us closer together. He could not accept that even though we were still having a relationship and...
Replies
8
Views
170
Thank you very much for continuing to pray for my home situation through Jesus Christ. I am very grateful because after the previous prayers I genuinely saw an improvement in my housemate and caregiver. He became calmer, stopped trying to act as my therapist or give me mental-health “homework,”...
Replies
10
Views
114
I am in need of prayer over my anxiety. I am moving into new place next year and praying my house sales for a high price. Praying it all works out perfectly and we meet new people and enjoy our new home. It will be the one we hope to host our growing family. But things I expected to happen...
Replies
11
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,058
Messages
16,784,016
Members
648,637
Latest member
Elduissianwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom