PRAYERS OF HEALING FOR ### please pray with me for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose7

Humble Servant of All
PRAYERS OF HEALING FOR ###

please pray with me for ### to receive the miracle of Jesus love and healing power and be set free of her parkinson's disease, for all tremors to stop and for her to have no pain or discomfort, to receive all the blessings that she and her family need and for them to have God's protection always, we will appreciate your prayers, God bless you all, love ###
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer any curses if any is broken off me, my son ###, ###. Anyone i know, anything mine, food and drink in Jesus Name. Prayer it, me and them is blessed and protected in Jesus Name. God put healing, nourishment, life, wisdom. Prophetic insight in it, me and them. God put all true prophetic...
Replies
11
Views
111
Prayers for healing protection peace strength also for favor I can barely go my back and neck and chest its my back us hurting badly and burning the people on the job keep pouring salt everywhere all because i got hired they asked the girl that works here if she wanted full time housekeeping...
Replies
12
Views
109
Yes my name ### I need a miracle healing blessing full body an mind I need my job at ### an I need my motel room whatever I'm going through remove the negative energy bless my room with pace an happiness an joyful I need a big blessing so I can pay up this motel room I need help God when people...
Replies
10
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,986
Messages
16,817,209
Members
651,116
Latest member
Prlooroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom