Shelley Vincent

Disciple of Prayer
please Lord pray 🙏 over me. I have made errors at work and am on ### day review. I need my job to care for my family. Between work and me fighting breast cancer I've been having lack of sleep and being forgetful. Amen
 
please Lord pray 🙏 over me. I have made errors at work and am on 60-day review. I need my job to care for my family. Between work and me fighting breast cancer I've been having lack of sleep and being forgetful. Amen

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer. He puts it this way:

Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.


Food that fights and helps prevent cancer in your body:

- the skin on apples
- salmon, organic and pastured eggs, mushrooms, and fermented (not pasteurized) dairy or whole milk
- spice turmeric, one cup of green tea daily
- cauliflower, broccoli, Brussels sprouts,
- onions, capers, blackberries, raspberries, black and green tea, dark cherries, cocoa powder, apples,
- vegetables grapefruit, and oranges
- green peppers, and celery

Food that feeds cancer: avoid these

- processed foods, sugars, and conventional meats and dairy products that break down your body’s natural immune defenses is critical to your health.

Remember GOD is good and HE loves us more than we can ever imagine. We have GOD’S assurance as believers in Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to HIS purpose.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please read this entire post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will completely heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. She has a brain tumor and masses and lesions on her lungs, which could be chronic bronchitis/ asthma or cancer. There is no treatment. Only medication to make her...
Replies
12
Views
115
Please read this entire post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will completely heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. She has a brain tumor and masses and lesions on her lungs, which could be chronic bronchitis/ asthma or cancer. There is no treatment. Only medication to make her...
Replies
14
Views
113
Please read this entire post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will completely heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. She has a brain tumor and masses and lesions on her lungs, which could be chronic bronchitis/ asthma or cancer. There is no treatment. Only medication to make her...
Replies
9
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,250
Messages
16,786,025
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom