Prayers for ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God I you to hear and answer my prayers. I beg you to help me to get my health back. I am in awful pain in back. Please I beg you to heal my central nervous system. I have never stopped pray please help to face my fears, phobias, and anxieties. Please my family need please. God bless ###.
Replies
9
Views
128
My Ac unit started short cycling I have a home warranty that will repair or replace my unit up to 15,000$. But I’m nervous my claim my get denied if replacing the unit was the case. I’d like to ask for anxiety relief and to work things in my family favor. I know I need to start having better...
Replies
13
Views
167
Lord I am so full of anxiety and feel heavy inside I am so nervous and anxious about our trip and flying on the plane help me Lord give me peace and healing. Lord I was really looking forward to seeing a band that we have not seen in awhile need healing about this situation Lord thank you. Lord...
Replies
11
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,539
Messages
16,812,004
Members
650,867
Latest member
Erayhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom