I pray that God grants you your deepest hearts desires, and blessings, goodness and mercy shall follow you all the days of your life. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray for our mom ### as she is in the iCu now due to heart issues and complications. Pls pls pray that all water retention and inflammation be removed in Jesus name! We pray for Miracles and immediate healing. Father God pls extend her life. Many of us her children haven’t seen her yet and...
Replies
12
Views
148
Father, I lift all things in my life blessing and setbacks. There are days I get discourage and feel alone. I'm in need of provision & restoration over my finances as I just started working again and trying to get back on track with my bills. Lord I pray for my son you bless him with the right...
Replies
10
Views
206
I was reading these prayers praying for many husbands. I asked for prayers from others for my husband who was knocked off a ladder and suffered physical and now experiencing mental issues. He never treated me fairly because of bad communication. I kept with him. Even though I felt others were...
Replies
9
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,365
Messages
16,787,482
Members
648,948
Latest member
Valiumore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom