Lord, we acknowledge that you are a God who is Omniscient, Omnipotent, and Omnipresent. You are the God who heals, a God that can bring healing to ###. Lord, in the mighty name of Jesus I ask to touch the life of this boy, I pray to remove the cancer cell from his body and bring the sanity of his health. I know that nothing is difficult for you, I know that you know what is happening to the life of this boy right now, because nothing is hidden from you. I pray to extend your mercy upon him and allow him to enjoy the beauty of your creation in this world. But not our will, let your will be done. I pray to the Holy Spirit to bring comfort upon the family of ###, I know that it is not easy of what they are going through but I believe that you can do miracles upon their life. Lord, honor and hear our prayers. Thank you Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen!