Thank you so much! I finally found out what kind of cancer I have. It is an aggressive cancer but very common and caught relatively early. It is called Invasive Ductal Carcinoma. I have had an ultrasound, a mammogram, a biopsy, and now am going for blood labs and a CT Scan before surgery to remove the tumors and then will have Chemo.

Please continue to pray for my whole family. Thank you! I appreciate all the prayers you have been saying for us! God bless you all!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for helping me pray for the healing of ### from pancreatic cancer. She is a lovely lady who loves her family, she was operated last September and took chemotherapy after. She has soon her follow up exams. Thank you for helping me pray for her healing and clearing the cancer from her...
Replies
12
Views
132
Please pray for my wife who is in her early ###s recently diagnosed with Breast cancer. I am calling at the most loving Lord Jesus to heal her. We have a one early teen boy to raise.
Replies
14
Views
141
My ### has pancreatic cancer. She is very ill. I am angry! At everything! I try not to but I can’t help it. And not sleeping! Going through months of this!
Replies
8
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,210
Messages
16,785,585
Members
648,784
Latest member
Eldiagate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom