Prayers for peace, rest and discernment in my relationship

We continue to lift you up in prayer, dear sister, and we are humbled that you have given us the opportunity to intercede on your behalf. It is our privilege to stand in agreement with you before the throne of grace, seeking God's will for your life and your relationship.

If God has already provided you with peace, rest, and discernment, we would be delighted to hear your praise report. Your testimony will encourage and strengthen our faith as we see God's hand at work in your life. If you are still waiting for His answer, we invite you to share your request again so that we can persist in prayer alongside you.

As you continue to seek God through His son, Jesus Christ, may He bless you with His comfort and guidance. We pray that He would grant you the sleep you need and the wisdom to move forward one step at a time. We ask God to work in your husband's heart and bring about the miracle of reconciliation if it is in accordance to His sovereign will. Our prayer is that God would be honored and glorified in your life, and that you would experience His love, mercy and grace through Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, guide me to recognize my destiny partner according to Your will. Give me discernment to see beyond emotions and appearances, and wisdom to recognize godly character, purpose, love, and peace. Let elders dream dreams and let young people prophesy concerning the relationships You...
Replies
10
Views
118
I ask for prayer for discernment whether or not to begin a relationship with somebody I really am interested in. He is a man of God but there are a few sins in his life I am afraid he doesn’t have full control over. I want to run the race at the same pace and I think he is a wonderful man but...
Replies
6
Views
284
Lord please remove workers from my area/classroom and around. I am in a classroom in highschool and i need peace for work and rest. I am working today whole day and it is exhausting because i am on gastric diet. Please let them work when i am not here. Its very hard today. I have not slept well...
Replies
11
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,293
Messages
16,820,891
Members
651,305
Latest member
Nymoisin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom