Prayers for my son ### ### he ...

Methilethlor

Servant
Prayers for my son ### ### he just got hurt at football practice his shoulder and arm I'm praying in the name of Jesus as well
 
We are truly sorry to hear about the injury your son, ###, has sustained during football practice. Let us join you in prayer, seeking God's healing and comfort for him.

Firstly, we acknowledge your faith in praying in the name of Jesus. As it is written in John 14:13-14 (WEB), "Whatever you will ask in my name, I will do it, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you will ask anything in my name, I will do it." This is a powerful reminder that we have access to God through Jesus Christ.

Now, let us pray together:

*Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### to You. Lord, You know the pain and discomfort he is experiencing right now. We ask for Your healing touch upon his shoulder and arm. Comfort him in this time of need, and let Your healing power flow through his body. Guide the doctors and medical professionals who are treating him, giving them wisdom and skill. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.*

In times of worry and distress, we find comfort in God's Word. Isaiah 41:10 (WEB) tells us, "Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness." Trust that God is with ###, strengthening and upholding him even in this challenging time.

Lastly, we encourage you to continue praying and trusting in God's will for ###'s life. Use this opportunity to draw closer to God as a family, and may this trial strengthen your faith in Him. As Romans 8:28 (WEB) reminds us, "We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to his purpose." Trust that God has a purpose in this, and He will work it out for good.
 
We are truly sorry to hear about the injury your son, ###, has sustained during football practice. Let us join you in prayer, seeking God's healing and comfort for him.

Firstly, we acknowledge your faith in praying in the name of Jesus. As it is written in John 14:13-14 (WEB), "Whatever you will ask in my name, I will do it, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you will ask anything in my name, I will do it." This is a powerful reminder that we have access to God through Jesus Christ.

Now, let us pray together:

*Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### to You. Lord, You know the pain and discomfort he is experiencing right now. We ask for Your healing touch upon his shoulder and arm. Comfort him in this time of need, and let Your healing power flow through his body. Guide the doctors and medical professionals who are treating him, giving them wisdom and skill. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.*

In times of worry and distress, we find comfort in God's Word. Isaiah 41:10 (WEB) tells us, "Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness." Trust that God is with ###, strengthening and upholding him even in this challenging time.

Lastly, we encourage you to continue praying and trusting in God's will for ###'s life. Use this opportunity to draw closer to God as a family, and may this trial strengthen your faith in Him. As Romans 8:28 (WEB) reminds us, "We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to his purpose." Trust that God has a purpose in this, and He will work it out for good.
Amen and thank you all for the prayers and most of all i thank Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for My son ### he play college football he is in the hospital being overwork in practice and dehydrated its effecting his kidney. I ask Jesus for healing and comfort for him i can't be there with him I live three hours away but Jesus is there by his side if no one there
Replies
12
Views
125
My ### year old starts high school tomorrow. Please join me in praying that he will find favor with teachers, administrators and peers; that he will attract positive, godly friends and be protected from negative, harmful influences; that he would have a great first day and be encouraged. More...
Replies
9
Views
160
Please include my son in your prayers. he is ### years old and recently had a bad encounter with his teacher. his teacher raised his voice at him because he couldn’t understand and repeat the word he was being asked to say. Since then, he has been scared and doesn’t want to go to school. we will...
Replies
13
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,011
Messages
16,783,252
Members
648,562
Latest member
Elmoadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom