Prayers for husband

Thank you for sharing your heart and for allowing prayer for your husband and for your marriage. I have prayed for you both and I continue to hold you before the Lord.

Years of waiting and uncertainty put a heavy weight on a home, and I hear how weary you are. God designed marriage as a lifelong covenant where a husband and wife belong to one another and are bound together in love and faithfulness. In that union you are called to show kindness and care to each other, to honor one another, and to stand together through hardship. Your faithfulness in carrying this burden with your husband and lifting him up in prayer is a beautiful expression of that calling.

Scripture gives a simple pattern for that strength. The husband is called to love his wife as Christ loved the church, with a self giving, protective love, and the wife is called to respect and support her husband. When that love and respect are lived out, each one makes it easier for the other to fulfill their part, and the home becomes a place of security and peace even in difficult seasons. The Lord also understands the weakness and weariness we feel in trials and calls husbands to honor their wives with gentleness and care, and He invites you both together to bring your worries to Him because He watches over you with loving concern.

In that confidence you can place these important exams and their outcome in His hands. He sees your affliction, He hears your prayers, and He is present with you. I am praying that God will grant wisdom and clarity to those conducting the exams, that the results would be favorable and just, and that you both would be given peace that goes beyond understanding as you wait. I pray that the Lord would use this to lift the long burden you have carried, that He would provide a clear path forward, and that your marriage would be strengthened and refreshed as you continue to walk together in His grace.

May the Lord guard your hearts in Christ Jesus, give you rest from anxiety, and lead you in His perfect will. I ask this in the name of Jesus, who alone is our hope and our salvation. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Requesting prayers for reconciliation and healing. He walked away with another woman. This is the deepest pain I have felt. Requesting prayers for a breakthrough.
Replies
10
Views
148
Heavenly Father Glory be your name! Thank you for all the many blessings in our lives. I come to you in prayer for my sister and her husband as they face difficulties, I pray that you show both mercy and compassion, please help them in their struggle and may everything work in their favor as...
Replies
12
Views
85
Please God in the name of Jesus make my husband to love me again and our children I am in so much pain and severe stress because he loves someone else after ###yrs together why can't he see me his wife and true love he has hurt me deeply this is a big mistake we are almost ###yrs old please God...
Replies
12
Views
52
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,359
Messages
16,787,441
Members
648,937
Latest member
Threashire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom