Prayers for healing

Prayers for healing and protection I haven't been able to turn my neck also my chest and heart still I'm trying not to stress but it's really hard not too
I pray for you in the name of Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers for healing in my chest and legs I was doing fine but something keeps triggering it every time my kuds father's sisters comes around I get ill they won't let my kids stay with them yet they come around to see how we doing knowing im struggling i don't want to be bothered with them but I...
Replies
10
Views
335
Please pray for my fiancée, the love of my life, and for our relationship. We are going through a painful misunderstanding right now, and she seems to need some space. I love her deeply, and the distance and silence are hurting me more than I know how to express. Please pray that God brings...
Replies
10
Views
154
Yes my name ### I need a miracle healing blessing full body an mind I need my job at ### an I need my motel room whatever I'm going through remove the negative energy bless my room with pace an happiness an joyful I need a big blessing so I can pay up this motel room I need help God when people...
Replies
10
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,240
Messages
16,785,922
Members
648,823
Latest member
Ethuisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom