Emmanuel Opoku Tieku

Humble Prayer Warrior
Hello Family, I came here the other time and asked you all to remember me in prayers because I was going to an interview concerning my Asylum interview. And thank God, everything went on successfully. And still left one interview and I will wait for the decision from the Government. I want to thank All of you and am grateful for your help and support. Please keep on supporting me because the battle is not over yet. And will let you all know every steps I will take. God bless you All once again.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you to everyone who has prayed for me regarding the job opportunity I shared previously. Your prayers, encouragement, and messages have meant more to me than I can adequately express. Knowing that others are standing with me before the Lord has been a great source of strength during this...
Replies
11
Views
103
Hi everyone, I’m a ### Christian lady. I’ve been walking with the Lord for a long time. I’m asking for prayer support as to whether or not the Lord wants me to adopt an animal. I am alone a lot and don’t want to adopt one just because I want to. I want it to be because HE wants me to. Thank...
Replies
10
Views
54
Lord I pray that my lot in ### that the buyer may quit and return it to me without anger including their titas, IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
10
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,562
Messages
16,789,464
Members
649,127
Latest member
Kyroyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom