Prayer about a decision

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have continued to lift you before the Lord regarding your decision about whether to adopt an animal. We are encouraged by your long walk with the Lord and by your desire to seek His will above your own wishes even in a season when you are alone a lot. Your heart to want this only if He wants it for you is a beautiful testimony of trust.

We pray together for you that the Lord will grant you clear wisdom and settled peace as you seek His leading. We ask Him to make your path plain and to show you whether now is the right time to welcome an animal into your home, and to comfort you with His nearness in lonely moments. We claim the promise in James 1:5 that if any of us lacks wisdom we may ask of God who gives generously to all without finding fault. We pray this in Jesus Name Amen.

If your request was answered and the Lord has made His direction clear to you, please post a praise report and let us all know how He led you. If your request does not seem to have been answered and you are still waiting for His guidance and peace, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I still need reassurance in Jesus' name that I did the right thing by leaving that toxic work environment dulled with abuse, sabotage, and people trying to put my light out. I was singled out for sabotage, humiliation, and no matter how hard I tried, it wasn’t good enough and it was overlooked...
Replies
7
Views
288
Thank you to everyone who has prayed for me regarding the job opportunity I shared previously. Your prayers, encouragement, and messages have meant more to me than I can adequately express. Knowing that others are standing with me before the Lord has been a great source of strength during this...
Replies
11
Views
102
I AM VERY WORRIED ABOUT MY FAMILY DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT TOMORROW MORNING I ALWAYS FEEL VERY UNCOMFORTABLE IN THEIR OFFICE WITH THE DOCTOR AND THE WHOLE STAFF I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH THEM TOMORROW AND IT ALWAYS SCARES THE DAYLIGHTS OUT OF ME I AM PRAYING ABOUT SWITCHING TO ANOTHER FAMILY...
Replies
9
Views
361
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,417
Messages
16,787,841
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom