Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET A NEW HOME 🏠 FOR MY 2 CATS & I URGENTLY THATS A GOOD THING I CAN BE MYSELF & HAVE A MAN TO VISIT I CAN CONTROL MY LIFE TO LIVE IN IM RICH 🤑 IN THE LORD & I GET A JOB TO MAKE MONEY TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD TO TAKE CARE OF MYSELF & MY 2 CATS GREATLYYYYY..MY STEPFATHER ### ISNT WEIRD...
Replies
10
Views
119
Life in I get my communication GREATLY HEALEDDDDDDDDD ALIVE IM HAPPY JOY I EARNED IS WITH ME GREATLYYYYY IM back healed live SOMEWHERE EXOTIC I CAN SPEAK FOR MYSELF GREATLYYY AND B LIKED NO WORRIES 😉 FOR LIFE SAME WITH MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS ANY CHANCE OF A BOAZ CAN PICK ME UP NO...
Replies
9
Views
134
Life in I get a new home to live Stay in greatly urgently with my 2 cats preferably near the beach 🏖️ anywhere in the World 🌎 that no one nothing evil knows where I move to its a secret for now on greatlyyyyyyy with the blood of Jesus
Replies
10
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,172
Messages
16,784,997
Members
648,750
Latest member
Graularainford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom