Prayer

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I thank you for today and every day ... please heal, bless and protect us in all ways let no weapon formed against us no matter the shape or form it may occur to prosper..please deliver us from all evil..Father I am going through a very hard time right now I lost my favorite...
Replies
12
Views
190
A woman is asking for prayer. She knows the father of her baby is a pastor. That he may still be angry. That he had once prayed no good for their deceased baby. The baby passed away early and was delivered early. He is recognized in his country by worlds standards not by things done for God. The...
Replies
11
Views
35
Hello, I disappointed God by being deceived and I went away from Him, then I came back but I failed to be fully obedient and that’s why I won’t live much longer (and I’m ### years old), sorry if this seems like a story to convince you to help my brother but I personally wasted that chance and I...
Replies
10
Views
51
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,578
Messages
16,812,884
Members
650,889
Latest member
Praesran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom