Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my teeth and nerves. I‘m in pain for 2 years now. And I feel very anxious since I can’t find any rest in my mind. Every night i grind with my teeth which is making everything even worse. I feel like giving up. I need jesus so much! Thank you very much for praying! God bless you all!
Replies
11
Views
338
That this new dentist will want to treat me he doesn't want to take over the work from the other dentist that Is incompetent and lacking communication with me they want him to fix the issue that he lacked and I don't trust him anymore Jesus what do we do Please help in this urgent matter Lord...
Replies
13
Views
147
Please pray for my teeth. For healing! I suffer for 2 years and feel like giving up hope. I feel anxious and discouraged. Thank you very much for praying! God bless you all!
Replies
13
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,020
Messages
16,783,328
Members
648,576
Latest member
Sloitar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom