Prayer

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

On Friday morning, September ###, a tragic freak accident occurred in ###, Jamaica, where three schoolchildren were struck by a large boulder while walking to school. Incident DetailsThe Victims: Two girls and one boy, ages ### and ###, who attend the ### Primary School.The Location: The...
Replies
14
Views
282
Deliverance for my husbands from addiction to pornography, alcoholism, gambling and any ungodly friendship leading him to temptation Marrige reconciliation Harmony and love in marriage relationship Peace in the home two raise two beautiful daughters without having financial burden and...
Replies
7
Views
128
I need a prayer because my boyfriend wants to take me home only because we got into an argument because of my mistake that I apologize for so many times today for and he is supposed to spend time with me for my birthday that’s in less than two weeks and I been hanging out with him at his house...
Replies
10
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,303
Messages
16,821,007
Members
651,314
Latest member
Prutormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom