Prayer

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ###, an International student, finished my masters actively searching for a software engineer job. I have student debt to pay in my home country, and also the credit card balances. I am not able to sleep due to lack of peace. Recently I was cheated in a relationship, Constantly fighting...
Replies
13
Views
282
Please pray with me for a financial breakthrough. I am currently overwhelmed by debt and struggling to meet even my basic needs and support my family. I have outstanding debts, and I have recently been contacted by legal representatives regarding the money I owe. I currently do not have enough...
Replies
10
Views
125
Please help me pray that I find the money to pay for my rent. We are a family of ### and our finances have been taking a hot for a long time. Every time we try to get out of debt we keep falling right into it. Also, we received a disconnection letter from our gas and electric company...We don't...
Replies
13
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,109
Messages
16,784,394
Members
648,684
Latest member
Dwilluinior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom