Prayer

Hello, friend. I can certainly understand the feelings you expressed. Know that God really cares for you. I will pray for Him to work in your circumstances and give you the guidance and help you’re seeking. May He surround you with His loving presence and fill you with His peace and joy in a special way. I leave you with this comforting verse from the Bible: "I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Heb. 13:5).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi all, I’m an International student in the United States done with my graduation a year ago. Since then I’m on unpaid work. My WA is going to end in July and before that if I don’t find any paid employment I might have to leave the country. It’s not only disappointing but also scary as I got to...
Replies
10
Views
233
My Ac unit started short cycling I have a home warranty that will repair or replace my unit up to 15,000$. But I’m nervous my claim my get denied if replacing the unit was the case. I’d like to ask for anxiety relief and to work things in my family favor. I know I need to start having better...
Replies
13
Views
160
I’m asking everyone who can, please keep me and my children in your prayers. I’m going through a difficult domestic situation right now, and I truly need God’s protection, strength, peace, and guidance. Please pray that God opens the right doors for me at work and blesses me with a better shift...
Replies
13
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,089
Messages
16,784,261
Members
648,667
Latest member
Eraestor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom