Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I would like to ask for your prayers! I'll be going on a trip tomorrow, please pray that our flight and trip will be safe and smooth, for a good weather, and that we'll be able to enjoy and relax. Also, I've been struggling with some things for a long while now, and I know that there's a...
Replies
6
Views
88
I am asking the Lord to be with me to protect me n love me as his own I am still here not giving up with out a. Doubt and to keep all negative tension stress anxiety and nosy hatting people like neighbors n the devils that are trying to get me thrown out my new home that I have only lived in for...
Replies
10
Views
146
Please pray that all negativity that was put upon me and my family to leave our lives, and may prosperity and good health come to our lives. Please pray for my ### and my children ### and ### and grand kids ###, ###, ###, Thank you for your prayers and God Bless you all. May I find the right...
Replies
12
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,109
Messages
16,784,394
Members
648,684
Latest member
Dwilluinior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom