Prayer

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello! Thank you all in this community for continuously lifting to God my prayer concerns. Today, I would ask you again to join me in praying for my parents' upcoming flight to attend a friend's wedding. I was very anxious and bothered about this because a month before their flight, I dreamed...
Replies
12
Views
267
Please pray for peace in my home. My wife will not let me relax. She is constantly bickering and fighting me over the smallest things, and she knows she has a problem but will not see a doctor or better yet.. go to the Lord about these problems. I am tired of feeling terrible when I wake up in...
Replies
11
Views
183
Kindly pray for me nothing is well in my life problems after problems I need a peace of mind and protection in my life, please pray for i need financial breakthrough
Replies
12
Views
72
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,804
Messages
16,803,712
Members
650,312
Latest member
Thriarlirwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom