Maria nambili

Prayer Partner
I'm ### from ### man of God, I greet you in the wonderful name of Jesus. Help to pray for me, my life is in danger every day. I wake up and cobwebs are all over my house, and I have dreams about dead people like my late stepmother. I dream about her feeding me. I have many enemies, even at my place of work (###). I don't enjoy my sleep anymore. Also, pray for my wedding preparations that will take place in May in Jesus' name. I believe there's nothing impossible with God 🙏🏽
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, please calm the fans of war. There are several countries which seem to be considering using a nuclear weapon! Please de-escalate this, and protect all the world from any nuclear war. Please calm all disputes and please end the wars. Please protect our farmers and their crops and protect...
Replies
15
Views
209
Hi I wanted to post my dream to ask for help understanding it. I feel like the meaning might be obvious but maybe I’m missing something? I had a dream where I had gotten engaged. I think ### (lady from a show called Bridgerton) was my friend helping me out with something and I was looking for...
Replies
9
Views
213
Father, I commit my birthday preparation and year ahead into Your hands. Let Your favour go before me in my work, relationships, and plans. Give me grace to obey, courage to pursue my calling, wisdom to recognize opportunities, and strength to walk in purpose. May my life reflect Your goodness...
Replies
9
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,116
Messages
16,784,441
Members
648,688
Latest member
Cyruysin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom