Anonymous

Beloved of All
Devine healing in my eyes and body
Devine protection over myself ### and family
That ### and I are married soon
That I find a home to buy
That our facility is Covid free
So the residence can be turned loose
 
```markdown
Divine healing in my eyes and body
Divine protection over myself ### and family
That ### and I are married soon
That I find a home to buy
That our facility is COVID-free
So the residence can be turned loose

God says that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​

​

```
 
Father sanctify today all who seek your mercy, grace, and truth.
In Jesus name.
Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I'm a physically and mentally 'disabled' senior citizen who is where I'm at right now, totally by The Grace of God. I was backslidden for about 40 years, and a heavy drinker for about that same period of time. Let's just say my drinking habits nearly killed me. Instead of...
Replies
10
Views
168
Please help me and my family receive a new home. We were forced out of our residence because the landlord wanted to turn the house into his office. He gave us ### days to get out. Now we live in a rat infested house. Please pray for us. Thank you
Replies
14
Views
174
My ### is in a Facility right now and he is tired of dealing with the same situation. He’s depressed and now he’s not eating unless I’m here feeding him. I have to work to take care of home but this is hard. I also need prayer to. Idk what else to do but be here for my ###.
Replies
10
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,807
Messages
16,781,127
Members
648,364
Latest member
Luyhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom