Prayer to Find A Nice and Safe Place to Rent and to Live In..

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Glorious and good Saint Joseph, You who knew all sorts of tribulation To find lodging for Jesus and Mary, Remember your concern for them, Your errands and the closed doors That you found while accompanying The Baby Jesus on the way to the census, Then into exile, and finally Back to your country. Even in precariousness, You always took care of material conditions, Expressing your love and concern, Your faithful presence and your protection To Jesus and Mary. Bless my search for a house, That the search is easy and clear; Take special care of my contacts and contracts, With the owners of the house and Conditions of rent. Let this new house be a cozy place. A quiet place with good neighbors And with good relationship between all. May all who visit us, Be received by your presence. Bring into in our home The love of Jesus and Mary. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Echoes of Light, please, do not pray to Saint Joseph, it is not biblical to pray to other dead human beings, ask Jesus directly all your needs, all of them will be met by the Lord. Mary, the Pope and other dead human beings are not gods to be prayed for. It is Jesus, who died on the cross for us and love us with an everlasting love, it Him whom should we pray and ask for mercy. May Jesus hear your prayer and answer everything you have asked. Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Glorious and good Saint Joseph, You who knew all sorts of tribulation To find lodging for Jesus and Mary, Remember your concern for them, Your errands and the closed doors That you found while accompanying The Baby Jesus on the way to the census, Then into exile, and finally Back to your country. Even in precariousness, You always took care of material conditions, Expressing your love and concern, Your faithful presence and your protection To Jesus and Mary. Bless my search for a house, That the search is easy and clear; Take special care of my contacts and contracts, With the owners of the house and Conditions of rent. Let this new house be a cozy place. A quiet place with good neighbors And with good relationship between all. May all who visit us, Be received by your presence. Bring into in our home The love of Jesus and Mary. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
It's given unto you and your family forever in Jesus Christ son of God name I pray Amen

Echoes of Light, please, do not pray to Saint Joseph, it is not biblical to pray to other dead human beings, ask Jesus directly all your needs, all of them will be met by the Lord. Mary, the Pope and other dead human beings are not gods to be prayed for. It is Jesus, who died on the cross for us and love us with an everlasting love, it Him whom should we pray and ask for mercy. May Jesus hear your prayer and answer everything you have asked. Amen
Thank you for your protection and guidance. May God bless you always.

Praying for you today.
Thank you so much, i really am in need of this prayer be met and answered. my peace shall relied on this prayer, though i hope not and could have been not. but the way of the world is very hard to discern it all and come to an understanding of it all. therefore if i can avoid like Jesus avoid when he has to be avoiding. i will walk his way and avoid where the snare and trap has been set up for me to fall.

Similar Requests

Please pray for good results on my mammogram and for a safe affordable place to live,thank you please pray for my intentions.
Replies
Views
  • Article
One day while Jane was in her room she got a text from Mary asking her for the funds she had loan her. Jane replied reminding Mary of her promise, that when she had the funds she would repay her. Now a few days before Jane got the text from Mary, she had helped a friend who was in dire need, and...
Replies
Views
Parents living out of a motel again, they're not sure where they're going to go. Their weekly rent is due today and they don't know if they should stay here or try and go down south where the cost of living is more affordable. They have a friend that knows of a vacancy in his apartment complex...
Replies
Views
Papa, please pray for my husband to be that the evil done to him from his father’s family should be broken, the veil torn and whatever that has been buried should catch fire, the spirit of rejection following him fall down like Goliath has fallen. Let him walk into his new season of greatness...
Replies
Views
I'm requesting prayer for my whole family and myself. My sister and nieces have lived with me the last 2 years. It's been rough. My husband stepped out on me again in 2022 and we finally divorced again last year in April of 2023. HE treated my sister, my nieces, my sons, and me horribly by...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom