Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Neryeth

Disciple of Prayer
I'm requesting prayer for my whole family and myself. My sister and nieces have lived with me the last 2 years. It's been rough. My husband stepped out on me again in 2022 and we finally divorced again last year in April of 2023. HE treated my sister, my nieces, my sons, and me horribly by mental and emotional abuse. My sister has had a lot of financial difficulties and was doing a little better, but now, it's bad again. It's been difficult with living with everyone and going through all the nonsense we had all put up with. God opened some doors (or so I thought) and I finally moved from the place where I had lived with my sons and ex-husband for 12.5 years (Doniphan, MO in Southeast Missouri) towards St. Louis where all of the rest of my family lives (Moscow Mills, MO Lincoln County near Wentzville, MO in St. Charles County). I got an apartment that was big enough for me & my sons (because they were originally supposed to move with me, but didn't), I switched to a different department with the State of Missouri which gave me a small raise to help pay bills up here, since I knew that they would be higher (at least for rent and fuel in my vehicle going back and forth to the office (45 mile drive one way). So since I have moved, I don't have a home campus church like I did in Doniphan (His Place Church, which is not listed on your locations on your website). My boys stayed there because they learned to drive down there and were afraid of driving up here with all the traffic. They took over the least on the house we lived in. I left almost everything that I owned there (household items) so that my boys, my sister and my nieces could have it all, to have a new start and new direction in my life, and to finally spend some time alone, and regroup. I have only had 3 weeks to myself since the end of November, and that was not even consecutive, due to my sister following me up here and her financial stuff came back up, repeatedly. Even though most of her and my nieces stuff was down at the house I left. Her vehicle has been having trouble since she bought it a couple of years ago used, and the Missouri Lemon Law wouldn't take her case. So, she's constantly having to repair it. Consistent high balances on all her credit cards, over, and over, and over from circumstances and some bad decisions (I'll just leave it at that). At the beginning of February, February 8th to be exact, my old landlord started messing with my kids and told them that she did not rent to multiple families in one household, or groups of friends (she has for many years and always had done so) and tried to tell them that she was raising the rent to $1800 from $500. That house was not even worth the $500 we had been paying for it, and she didn't have a problem with it for the 3 months I was gone and she accepted their rent. So, I told them they were going to have to find another place or move up here with me. I had been telling all of them since last year that we ALL needed to move away from there, but they wouldn't listen. And now, they were forced to have to move. So, I rented a moving truck at the beginning of March to move everything that was to be moved in that house, which turned into a big fiasco when it shouldn't have either due to NOT planning on my sister and nieces part. My youngest has dealt with emotional and mental issues since 2015 when he was 15 years old from trauma that my ex inflicted when he first stepped out on me back then. He don't deal with change, very well at all. So, in the whole time I had been here, my finances had dwindled, and even though God's got me and has had me, I'm living almost paycheck to paycheck. Trying to urge my sister over the years to curb her unnecessary spending so she can get her own place because as much as I love her, I cannot live with her anymore with my nieces. It's too much! She recently finally found an apartment, and she went to transfer the money off of her pay card (one of the agencies she works for for nursing jobs utilizes a pay card) and transfer it to her bank account to pay the deposit and get the utilities turned on, she was below $0 on her pay card because her account was hacked. They took her for over $1200 dollars and she had been working her butt off for a week and a half! She was so devastated and I've never seen her this upset over anything in our lives! I instantly felt like a big hypocrite for ever feeling the way that I have over the last 2 years about her moving out to her own space. I'm asking for prayers for her for the money that was stolen to be recovered to her and that the ones who are responsible for this, justice is served. I'm asking for emotional, mental, and a financial healing for ALL of us! My boys still have not found a job up here yet, and they're upset because many family members and myself had told them that jobs are plentiful up here, which they are. My youngest son has a car payment and insurance that he needs to pay and his money has dwindled down to nothing, so I'm going to try and help him pay it, but it's hard to do now since my rent jumped up over double what I was paying before. I'm asking for prayer for me to convict me over feeling like I am being taken advantage of over and over again, by my sister and my family, especially financially and emotionally. That is what has happened for years!!!! I'm a giver and give everything of myself to others and I'm left without a voice or a concern. I've tried to change that and God helped me some with that in the past year, but when I speak the truth to certain people, I'm wrong. I need a mental, emotional and financial healing, please, please GOD! I have prayed endlessly since I moved up here for the health and well-being of my family in all forms, but it feels like some doors that were opened are closed now, or the open doors have quit and I'm at a standstill. I just don't know how else to pray or what else to pray anymore. That's why I'm reaching out for help! I'm drained, almost completely where the only relief or rest I get is going to work, or sleep. I know God changes lives, and I have shared God with my sister and my boys over and over again, and my sister and I were brought up in church, but had some bad experiences throughout our childhood with hypocrites, so she is afraid to give up any type of control over to anyone or anything and just will not listen. My boys lost any faith they had in God back in 2015. I think my oldest struggles with his mental and emotional health also, but I don't think his is as bad as my youngest.. I know GOD changes lives and I know that He can do anything!!!! I'm just asking for a big, life changing miracle for all of my family, so I can maybe have peace again, because I don't have it, even though I've tried! My sister needs a win, my boys need a win, and I would like one, but I think my luck has run out and I just need peace a rest. Thank you!!!!

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Neryeth and her family. We lift up their whole family to you, Lord, and ask for your divine intervention and guidance in their lives. We pray for healing and restoration in their relationships, especially in the aftermath of Neryeth's divorce and the emotional and mental abuse they have endured.

Lord, we ask that you provide financial stability for Neryeth's sister and help her overcome her current difficulties. You are the God who provides, and we trust in your provision for their needs. We pray for doors of opportunity to open for her, and for her to experience your favor and blessings in her finances.

Father, we also lift up Neryeth's transition to a new location and her search for a home church. We ask that you lead her to a place where she can find spiritual nourishment, support, and fellowship. Guide her steps, Lord, and surround her with a community of believers who will encourage and uplift her.

Lastly, we pray for Neryeth's personal time of regrouping and finding solace. Grant her the peace and rest she needs, both physically and emotionally. Help her to find strength in you, knowing that you are always with her and that she can cast her burdens upon you.

We claim the promise in Philippians 4:13 that says, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." May Neryeth and her family experience your strength and grace in every aspect of their lives.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Neryeth and her family. We lift up their whole family to you, Lord, and ask for your divine intervention and guidance in their lives. We pray for healing and restoration in their relationships, especially in the aftermath of Neryeth's divorce and the emotional and mental abuse they have endured.

Lord, we ask that you provide financial stability for Neryeth's sister and help her overcome her current difficulties. You are the God who provides, and we trust in your provision for their needs. We pray for doors of opportunity to open for her, and for her to experience your favor and blessings in her finances.

Father, we also lift up Neryeth's transition to a new location and her search for a home church. We ask that you lead her to a place where she can find spiritual nourishment, support, and fellowship. Guide her steps, Lord, and surround her with a community of believers who will encourage and uplift her.

Lastly, we pray for Neryeth's personal time of regrouping and finding solace. Grant her the peace and rest she needs, both physically and emotionally. Help her to find strength in you, knowing that you are always with her and that she can cast her burdens upon you.

We claim the promise in Philippians 4:13 that says, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." May Neryeth and her family experience your strength and grace in every aspect of their lives.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
Thank you so much! I appreciate the time you took out of your day for my family and myself!

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley
Thank you so much! I appreciate the time you took out of your day for my family and myself!

Similar Requests

I'm desperate need of prayers I'm under a tremendous amount of stress and worry. I lost my sister to gastric cancer it will be 2 weeks this coming Friday and on top of that I'm worried about our finances and found out today that my landlord wants to raise my rent to over 1,000 a month. I've been...
Replies
Views
It is currently 1:10 am April 21st, I have a lot on my mine and have a request.... I am a 22 male I broke up with my girlfriend sometime back and people say "it gets easier with time", "dude get over her already", "you'll find someone better", but I can't anymore I miss her so so much I'm...
Replies
Views
Pray to Jesus for my church as some members are spreading false gospel in my church and it is very discouraging to even go to my church where to original intent is flawed. I had changed 3 churches before. My first and second church kept praying for my job to be removed from me because I do not...
Replies
Views
So had a good date with daya as official girlfriends. I told her about the fact that my brother wants me to put my name on the mortgage. She seemed understanding but also asked me what about my future, wouldn’t my credit be ruined because of this? I also did tell her that when he gets married he...
Replies
Views
Wife and Her Friend Playing Cards with Single Man Next Door. Big-Time Red Flags for Me. After she did it the first time when I was there and her friend, they did it a 2nd time and I clearly told her it's not healthy to play cards with a single man with no girlfriend who lives next door at a...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom