Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
It is currently 1:10 am April 21st, I have a lot on my mine and have a request....
I am a 22 male I broke up with my girlfriend sometime back and people say "it gets easier with time", "dude get over her already", "you'll find someone better", but I can't anymore I miss her so so much I'm blocked on everything I can't talk to her... she moved on and I'm still not letting go. I know you're not supposed to make deals with god or ask for something he took away from you but I have tears in my eyes I tried so so hard to get over her I'm young I know but this girl she might've been the one. I started talking to other girls and tried dating apps but It's not the same the connection I had with her was something special and I try so hard to forget her and to not look back and to learn from my past but i'm out of strength today was the day that broke me. I can't stop crying and I want her reassurance everyone I talk to says I'm obsessed, I'm pathetic, it's sad that I care this much about her when she doesn't feel the same way. I do not know what to do anymore when I talk to people they just judge me and make me feel like my feelings shouldn't be valid. before I met her I was depressed i skipped college classes got myself on academic suspension, and I cried that night the night before valentines day I got on my knees and I begged alone in my dorm I asked god please send me someone anyone I dont want to be alone. the day went on nothing till around 11 pm I remember it so well we talked all night and I got her number happiest day of my life we rushed the relationship i'll admit that but she was everything I wanted not only as a girlfriend but my best friend. it wasn't always smooth but we got through it and idk if it was to hurt me or whatever the reason, march 4th, the last time we talked she told me that she's gonna find someone better that she's over it that our relationship wasn't real I gave 8 months of my life to her and for her to tell me that... and I still just want to talk to her I still miss her she left a void that hasn't been filled and idk i've cried every day this week before I go to sleep and my mind is so foggy. I know im not the most holy of people I know im a sinner. I'm sorry if I rambled on for to long I just want you to pray for me. thank you all

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Anonymous, who is burdened with the pain of a broken relationship. Lord, you know the depth of their emotions and the longing they have for their ex-girlfriend. We ask for your comfort and healing to surround them during this difficult time.

Your Word reminds us in Psalm 34:18 that you are near to the brokenhearted and save those who are crushed in spirit. We pray that you would draw near to Anonymous and bring them peace in the midst of their sorrow. Help them to find solace in your presence and to trust in your perfect plan for their life.

Father, we ask for your guidance and wisdom as Anonymous navigates through their emotions. Help them to find healthy ways to process their grief and to seek support from those who will uplift and encourage them. May they find strength in you and in the community of believers around them.

Lord, we also pray for healing and restoration in their relationship. If it aligns with your will, we ask that you would soften hearts and open lines of communication between Anonymous and their ex-girlfriend. Grant them the opportunity to express their feelings and seek reconciliation if it is your desire.

Above all, we pray for your will to be done in Anonymous's life. Help them to surrender their pain and desires to you, trusting that you have a perfect plan for their future. Give them the strength to let go and to find their identity and worth in you alone.

We thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness and for hearing our prayers. May your peace and love surround Anonymous, bringing them comfort and hope. In Jesus' name, we pray.

Amen.

It is currently 1:10 am April 21st, I have a lot on my mine and have a request....
I am a 22 male I broke up with my girlfriend sometime back and people say "it gets easier with time", "dude get over her already", "you'll find someone better", but I can't anymore I miss her so so much I'm blocked on everything I can't talk to her... she moved on and I'm still not letting go. I know you're not supposed to make deals with god or ask for something he took away from you but I have tears in my eyes I tried so so hard to get over her I'm young I know but this girl she might've been the one. I started talking to other girls and tried dating apps but It's not the same the connection I had with her was something special and I try so hard to forget her and to not look back and to learn from my past but i'm out of strength today was the day that broke me. I can't stop crying and I want her reassurance everyone I talk to says I'm obsessed, I'm pathetic, it's sad that I care this much about her when she doesn't feel the same way. I do not know what to do anymore when I talk to people they just judge me and make me feel like my feelings shouldn't be valid. before I met her I was depressed i skipped college classes got myself on academic suspension, and I cried that night the night before valentines day I got on my knees and I begged alone in my dorm I asked god please send me someone anyone I dont want to be alone. the day went on nothing till around 11 pm I remember it so well we talked all night and I got her number happiest day of my life we rushed the relationship i'll admit that but she was everything I wanted not only as a girlfriend but my best friend. it wasn't always smooth but we got through it and idk if it was to hurt me or whatever the reason, march 4th, the last time we talked she told me that she's gonna find someone better that she's over it that our relationship wasn't real I gave 8 months of my life to her and for her to tell me that... and I still just want to talk to her I still miss her she left a void that hasn't been filled and idk i've cried every day this week before I go to sleep and my mind is so foggy. I know im not the most holy of people I know im a sinner. I'm sorry if I rambled on for to long I just want you to pray for me. thank you all
I am praying for you and your girlfriend. I am praying that Jesus will intervene and do the best thing for you. I am praying that God's will be done in this situation. I speak happiness and peace of mind for you. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Hello I am asking today for a prayer to make a long story very short I dated a girl, 23, for 8 months this girl showed me how to love again I am a hopeless romantic and she showed me I can love again I was at the lowest when I met her I was up at night till I saw the sun rise. I gave up on my...
Replies
Views
Hello I am asking today for a prayer to make a long story very short I dated a girl, 23, for 8 months this girl showed me how to love again I am a hopeless romantic and she showed me I can love again I was at the lowest when I met her I was up at night till I saw the sun rise. I gave up on my...
Replies
Views
Thanks be to God, I small bit of hope my ex-girlfriend called Saturday night only to curse me. Also, we have been emailing each other back and forth today. It is not nice communication but it’s a start. I need all my Christian friends to pray for her to open her heart and communicate with nicer...
Replies
Views
My name is Tyrone my ex left me in July, we were best friends before we dated close to a year and half. We dated for 3 years. When we first met at work it was an instant connection it was like we already knew each other . Not a day has went by where she was not on my mind, even in our friendship...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Christian friends who have been supporting me through these tough times with my ex-girlfriend leaving me. My ex-girlfriend has been messaging me back and forth on a free texting app; however, her messages are not lovely but rather painful as she keeps saying and accusing me of the same...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom