I AM, and I Stand With You.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

One day while Jane was in her room she got a text from Mary asking her for the funds she had loan her. Jane replied reminding Mary of her promise, that when she had the funds she would repay her. Now a few days before Jane got the text from Mary, she had helped a friend who was in dire need, and only needed help with a few dollars which was way less than the funds she had outstanding to Mary. Now, the only person who knew Jane had helped her friend was Alice. So Jane pondered for awhile wondering why she got the text from Mary at this time, seeing it was only a few days ago she had helped a friend and the ONLY person who knew she helped a friend was Alice. A few days later, Jane received another text, saying, "I heard your name is all over your home town that you are giving away your money to man!." Well, Jesus take da wheel! Suddenly, it dorn on Jane that Alice was the villain because she was the ONLY ONE who knew Jane had helped a friend and because of the rumour going around in her home town, Mary figured Jane had money so that was why she texted requesting the outstanding loan.

Jane being at Alices' house now realised that everything she did, every move she made, was being communicated to someone in her home town, twisted, nonfactual, slanderous and without foundation.

Jane took Alice to the foot of the cross in prayer, and Cast her, and ALL her cares and concerns on Jesus. Jane experienced a kind of peace that suspasses all understanding. And despite all the slanders Alice levied against her, she showed Alice no hate, no resentment and no attitude. Instead, she went the extra mile and treated her with abundance of kindness.

Even though for a moment, to have her name dragged through the mud, so to speak, she remembered her grandfather saying, "once your name is out there in a negative way, you can not take it back. Your name is all you have." She suffered from hbp for a while as she couldn't understand why Alice would spread such untrue rumours. And remembering what her late grandfather said about her name she sank into depression, but only for a short time.

However, after studying The Word she realised that I AM was with her. She rest assured knowing that I AM promised NEVER to leave her nor foresake her no matter what, no matter what she was going through, He promised NEVER to leave her alone. I AM is the good Shepherd who gave His Life for her, I AM is the door that anyone who enters WILL be saved. I AM is the Way, The truth and The Life. I AM Alpha and The Omega, I WILL be with you to the end. With these blessed assurances of I AM, she refused to allow the scandal to bother her any longer.

To anyone who MAY be experiencing depression, untrue rumours, rejection, neglect, feeling unwanted or unloved by family members or friends, I AM is with you, He is right beside you. I AM will be there in your midnight hour, just like He was there for Paul and Silas while they were singing praises. Let's remember, I AM invites ALL of us who are weak and HEAVILY laden to come unto Him and He WILL give us rest.

I stand with all those who are experiencing depression, neglect, nasty slanders, feeling unwanted or unloved by family members or friends, I KNOW the feeling, I have experienced them ALL, therefore I stand With you, but, "lo, I AM with YOU ALWAYS, even unto the end of the world."

Let EVERYTHING that has breath PRAISE THE LORD.

One day while Jane was in her room she got a text from Mary asking her for the funds she had loan her. Jane replied reminding Mary of her promise, that when she had the funds she would repay her. Now a few days before Jane got the text from Mary, she had helped a friend who was in dire need, and only needed help with a few dollars which was way less than the funds she had outstanding to Mary. Now, the only person who knew Jane had helped her friend was Alice. So Jane pondered for awhile wondering why she got the text from Mary at this time, seeing it was only a few days ago she had helped a friend and the ONLY person who knew she helped a friend was Alice. A few days later, Jane received another text, saying, "I heard your name is all over your home town that you are giving away your money to man!." Well, Jesus take da wheel! Suddenly, it dorn on Jane that Alice was the villain because she was the ONLY ONE who knew Jane had helped a friend and because of the rumour going around in her home town, Mary figured Jane had money so that was why she texted requesting the outstanding loan.

Jane being at Alices' house now realised that everything she did, every move she made, was being communicated to someone in her home town, twisted, nonfactual, slanderous and without foundation.

Jane took Alice to the foot of the cross in prayer, and Cast her, and ALL her cares and concerns on Jesus. Jane experienced a kind of peace that suspasses all understanding. And despite all the slanders Alice levied against her, she showed Alice no hate, no resentment and no attitude. Instead, she went the extra mile and treated her with abundance of kindness.

Even though for a moment, to have her name dragged through the mud, so to speak, she remembered her grandfather saying, "once your name is out there in a negative way, you can not take it back. Your name is all you have." She suffered from hbp for a while as she couldn't understand why Alice would spread such untrue rumours. And remembering what her late grandfather said about her name she sank into depression, but only for a short time.

However, after studying The Word she realised that I AM was with her. She rest assured knowing that I AM promised NEVER to leave her nor foresake her no matter what, no matter what she was going through, He promised NEVER to leave her alone. I AM is the good Shepherd who gave His Life for her, I AM is the door that anyone who enters WILL be saved. I AM is the Way, The truth and The Life. I AM Alpha and The Omega, I WILL be with you to the end. With these blessed assurances of I AM, she refused to allow the scandal to bother her any longer.

To anyone who MAY be experiencing depression, untrue rumours, rejection, neglect, feeling unwanted or unloved by family members or friends, I AM is with you, He is right beside you. I AM will be there in your midnight hour, just like He was there for Paul and Silas while they were singing praises. Let's remember, I AM invites ALL of us who are weak and HEAVILY laden to come unto Him and He WILL give us rest.

I stand with all those who are experiencing depression, neglect, nasty slanders, feeling unwanted or unloved by family members or friends, I KNOW the feeling, I have experienced them ALL, therefore I stand With you, but, "lo, I AM with YOU ALWAYS, even unto the end of the world."

Let EVERYTHING that has breath PRAISE THE LORD.
Amen. Jesus stand along with us when we are going through a hard time.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
When Nancy woke up the Sun was shining in her room so she went to the window and pushed it open. As she did so, a light breeze rushed in and ruffled her hair. She closed the window, sat on her bed, and just as she was about to get ready to take a shower her phone beeped. She checked the text and...
Replies
Views
Lord help me. I need you right now. I am being by sister. She is trying to ruin my life and turn my child against me. I have never done this to her. However she always inserts herself everywhere and never gets both sides of the story. I made the mistake of for the first time in 12 yrs letting my...
Replies
Views
My name is Tyrone my ex left me in July, we were best friends before we dated close to a year and half. We dated for 3 years. When we first met at work it was an instant connection it was like we already knew each other . Not a day has went by where she was not on my mind, even in our friendship...
Replies
Views
Please lord jesus help and heal my mother in icu for the second time she has surgery got better and ended up back in icu shes all i got a wonderful woman helped so many people showed so much love please lord bring her back to who she was heal her mind body health and soul
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father, the person that i prayed for Kavitha Raman has done a very bad thing towards me. She backstabbed me and created problem for me. Eventhough i helped her and prayed for her daily but she paid me back by causing trouble and hurting my heart so bad. May the precious blood of jesus...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom