Am ###, prophet tb ### pray me because nowadays my life is meaningless to me because these year February 2021, I was going for business suddenly when I got off from the bus then I realised my bag has been stolen which was the money for the business and that's the only capital I had, since then my life has been not the same because my family depends on the same business because am first born in the family. so I applied for loan at company so that I can recover my business unfortunately they haven't approved my loan, so please prophet ### pray for me, my loan to be approved, my business progress and also pray for me I have ### may make me not sleep, pray for my mother has ### and doctor has told her that she need operation, also pray for my granny she has ###
I prayed for this in Jesus Name Amen
 
Am ### Chalwe, prophet tb Joshua pray me because nowadays my life is meaningless to me because these year February 2021, I was going for business suddenly when I got off from the bus then I realised my bag has been stolen which was the money for the business and that's the only capital I had, since then my life has been not the same because my family depends on the same business because am first born in the family. so I applied for loan at company so that I can recover my business unfortunately they haven't approved my loan, so please prophet Joshua pray for me, my loan to be approved, my business progress and also pray for me I have fabroids may make me not sleep, pray for my mother has gases and doctor has told her that she need operation, also pray for my granny she has bp
Lord, Help ### with peace. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Am ###, prophet tb ### pray me because nowadays my life is meaningless to me because these year February 2021, I was going for business suddenly when I got off from the bus then I realised my bag has been stolen which was the money for the business and that's the only capital I had, since then my life has been not the same because my family depends on the same business because am first born in the family. so I applied for loan at company so that I can recover my business unfortunately they haven't approved my loan, so please prophet ### pray for me, my loan to be approved, my business progress and also pray for me I have ### may make me not sleep, pray for my mother has ### and doctor has told her that she need operation, also pray for my granny she has ###.
I prayed that you are able to recover all of your losses. I also prayed for the well-being of your family. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ. My name is ###. My son is started hydroponics start-up business from 4 years. Still his business is under research and development and till now there is no income started. I request your prayers that he will succeed in his research and development and start doing...
Replies
10
Views
63
We may make plans but it is God's purposes and plans that will prevail. And that is a good thing because we might miss out on the goodness of God if we just stick to our own plans. "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give...
Replies
10
Views
42
Nothing going well in my life problem after problem I also need financial breakthrough in my small business pray for me in need protection where ever I go thank you.
Replies
13
Views
65
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,296
Messages
16,786,961
Members
648,875
Latest member
Eldoolfonain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom