Memdek

Disciple of Prayer
Am ###, prophet tb ### pray me because nowadays my life is meaningless to me because these year February 2021, I was going for business suddenly when I got off from the bus then I realised my bag has been stolen which was the money for the business and that's the only capital I had, since then my life has been not the same because my family depends on the same business because am first born in the family. So I applied for loan at company so that I can recover my business unfortunately they haven't approved my loan, so please prophet ### pray for me, my loan to be approved, my business progress and also pray for me I have ### may make me not sleep, pray for my mother has ### and doctor has told her that she need operation, also pray for my granny she has ###.
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid-19 variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You and make You known. God heal me in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. May I greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill my God-Purpose as I work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Please Read: Seek, Find, and Love God...
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ. My name is ###. My son is started hydroponics start-up business from 4 years. Still his business is under research and development and till now there is no income started. I request your prayers that he will succeed in his research and development and start doing...
Replies
9
Views
56
We may make plans but it is God's purposes and plans that will prevail. And that is a good thing because we might miss out on the goodness of God if we just stick to our own plans. "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give...
Replies
9
Views
36
Nothing going well in my life problem after problem I also need financial breakthrough in my small business pray for me in need protection where ever I go thank you.
Replies
12
Views
53
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,824
Messages
16,781,232
Members
648,383
Latest member
Cyurmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom