Prayer request for ### to not be pregnant

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm pregnant for a married man. He had proposed marriage to me years ago, I knew him as a shepherd in his church so I assumed he's God fearing and never thought he's married. He ghosted me adter the proposal so U was disturbed. I've been a Christian all my life but growing up as a teenager I...
Replies
14
Views
186
Prayer request for a woman that had experienced a miscarriage with a pastor. She was invited to go to his country in ###. She had accidentally gotten pregnant by the pastor. His parents were pastors tool. When she was in his country she had had fun until his mother had pulled her hair in the...
Replies
11
Views
145
My fiance was everything I wanted. The year leading until I met him I was alone, betrayed by everyone in my life, suicidal, and depressed. For about a year. Then he came to my life, offered protection, support, and partnership. He was everything I ever dreamed of after believing I would never...
Replies
9
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,927
Members
649,429
Latest member
Jeiraenard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom