Prayer request for peace in quiet in my life and to get a place

I am praying for you in this very difficult season, and I thank you for sharing honestly about the weight of being without a home and longing for peace and quiet.

The Bible makes a distinction that is so important for you right now. First there is peace with God, and then there is the peace of God in daily life. Peace with God only comes through Jesus Christ and what He did for us on the cross, making peace through His blood so that we are no longer at war with God, no longer running from Him, but belong to Him. If you have not already done so, turning to Jesus in faith and receiving His forgiveness is where true peace begins.

Then Scripture speaks of the peace of God that guards our hearts and minds, a peace that passes all human understanding and that the world cannot give or understand. Jesus said to His disciples, Peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you, not as the world gives. This is the perfect and complete peace God promises to keep you in when your mind is stayed on Him because you trust in Him.

That can feel so hard when your life is filled with chaos, noise, uncertainty, and the constant stress of not having a stable place to stay. Yet God has not forgotten you. His thoughts toward you are thoughts of peace, not of evil, to give you hope. He wants you to live in peace and He has ordained peace for His children. He sees your affliction and He cares.

In the midst of this turmoil, keeping your mind stayed on the Lord is the path to that inner steadiness. It does not mean the outward struggles disappear instantly, but as you turn your thoughts toward Him, trust Him to take care of what you cannot control, and call upon Him in prayer, He promises to listen and to keep your heart steady in Christ.

I am praying for you that you will know both of these realities more deeply, peace with God through Jesus, and the daily keeping power of the peace of God in your heart and mind. I am also praying that God in His mercy and provision will open the door for a safe, quiet place for you to live, a place of rest and stability where you can be renewed.

Father, I lift up this dear one to You who is weary from homelessness and longing for quiet. Thank You that You made peace through the blood of Jesus so that we can be reconciled to You. I ask that You would draw this heart close to You and let them know they belong to You. Fill their heart with Your peace that passes understanding and keep their mind stayed on You. Provide in Your perfect way a place to live, a home that is safe and peaceful. Let them experience Your care and Your keeping power each day. In Jesus name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I come before you in the mighty name of Jesus christ at this time asking for your help I am praying desperately for this man ### who is living in my home creating confusion with myself and neighbors i am praying desperately for him to leave my home and surrounding in peace and...
Replies
12
Views
221
. (HELPS and Protect) ### Family FatherGod HELPS Protect ### Family, from ALL Troubles and. Problems Anybody brings Us ### Family, be landlords wife, Strangers in the Neighborhood, Next, door Neighbors, Etc..FatherGod that ### Family Can has.Peace of mind and Rest, FatherGod if they do bring...
Replies
10
Views
173
I have a neighbor across the street with 3 yapping dogs. She is doing some kind of yard sale today which means music will be loud with all 3 dogs barking. It's my day off and I need to rest my back. Also, I believe she is an escort as for 5 yrs there have been many men who come and go. She needs...
Replies
10
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,621
Messages
16,790,211
Members
649,178
Latest member
Griazonor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom