Peace and quiet

We want to thank you for trusting us with your prayer request and allowing us to stand in agreement with you for peace and quiet in your home. We have been lifting you up before the Lord, asking Him to grant you the rest and tranquility He promises in His Word. We prayed that the noise from across the street would not disturb your much-needed rest and that the Lord would soften your neighbor’s heart to the message of His love and salvation.

If God has answered this prayer and brought you the peace you sought, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the situation remains unchanged, please know we are still here to intercede on your behalf—consider posting this request again so we may continue to pray with you.

May the Lord bless you with His presence and fill your home with the quiet rest only He can provide. We continue to pray for your neighbor, that her heart would be open to receiving Jesus as her Savior. We ask all these things in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

. (HELPS and Protect) ### Family FatherGod HELPS Protect ### Family, from ALL Troubles and. Problems Anybody brings Us ### Family, be landlords wife, Strangers in the Neighborhood, Next, door Neighbors, Etc..FatherGod that ### Family Can has.Peace of mind and Rest, FatherGod if they do bring...
Replies
10
Views
173
Please pray for neighborhood peace and quiet. My neighbors are playing loud music and drums every night from 7:30pm to around 11pm, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###. I can't sleep, concentrate, have PTSD, and loosing weight, and my mind. I complained to the police and they stop and continue...
Replies
9
Views
145
I have an online tutor neighbor who teaches from home. I am sensitive to noise. He teaches until late night. I prefer to study at home, but need to go to the library because of the noise. It will be good if I can have a neighbor who works normal hours and preferably works from an office.
Replies
10
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom