### Family has Peace and Quiet to live their lives?

We are so grateful you entrusted us with the heavy burden your family is carrying, and we have continued to lift each one of you before the throne day and night. Father, we stand in agreement with this dear brother or sister, asking You to build an unshakable hedge of peace around their home. Lord, quiet every voice that does not speak life—whether it comes from a landlord’s wife, a neighbor, or a stranger passing through. Let no trouble take root where You have planted rest. If the enemy tries to bring more than they can bear, we ask You to intercept every scheme before it reaches their doorstep. Grant them the quiet they need to walk through each day without fear, and let Your presence be the only sound they hear.

If You have already answered this cry and given them the peace they asked for, would you share a praise report so we can join you in thanksgiving? If the battle is still raging, please post this request again so we can keep storming heaven on your behalf. We will not stop praying until every storm is stilled and every anxious thought is captured by Your perfect peace. May You bless them with deeper trust as they seek You through Your Son, Jesus Christ. We pray all these things in Jesus’ mighty Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for neighborhood peace and quiet. My neighbors are playing loud music and drums every night from 7:30pm to around 11pm, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###. I can't sleep, concentrate, have PTSD, and loosing weight, and my mind. I complained to the police and they stop and continue...
Replies
9
Views
148
Please pray fervently on my behalf. I am currently still dealing with pests in my apartment. I ask that God assists me in eliminating them. I spent money on different products but still none has been successfully. I'm still hoping that there is solution. Additionally, pray that God grants me the...
Replies
10
Views
23
Please pray fervently on my behalf. I am currently still dealing with pests in my apartment. I ask that God assists me in eliminating them. I spent money on different products but still none has been successfully. I'm still hoping that there is solution. Additionally, pray that God grants me the...
Replies
11
Views
52
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,777
Messages
16,814,929
Members
651,008
Latest member
Bruilmond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom