Pest free apartment need peace and quiet in my life

Elodie

Humble Servant of All
Please pray fervently on my behalf. I am currently still dealing with pests in my apartment. I ask that God assists me in eliminating them. I spent money on different products but still none has been successfully. I'm still hoping that there is solution. Additionally, pray that God grants me the strength and energy necessary to address and clean any areas that require attention. I have a fear of pests. I currently have insomnia because of the noises. I sometimes end up sleeping outside until mornings. This situation can't continue I really need a new home fast. Pray that God provides protection for both me and my living space. I seek that God transforms my environment into a pest-free zone now. Pray also that God provides me with a new home I am ready to relocate I just don't have the funds. I make this request in the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
We hear your cry for peace and quiet in your home and we join with you fervently before the throne of grace in the name of Jesus, and we thank you for coming in His name for it is only through Him that we have access to the Father. As it is written, There is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus 1 Timothy 2:5 and In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus Philippians 4:6-7.

We understand how distressing and exhausting this trial has been for you. The constant presence of pests, the loss of sleep, the fear and the financial burden of trying different products without success, and even having to sleep outside at times, would weary anyone. The Lord sees your dwelling place and He cares about every detail of your life, including your home and your rest. He is your refuge and your protector. He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of Yahweh, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust Psalm 91:1-2.

We also hear that fear has taken hold and that insomnia has come from the noises and anxiety. We gently remind you from Scripture that God did not give us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control 2 Timothy 1:7. Fear is not from the Lord and we pray that He will replace that fear with His perfect peace and that you may again lie down in peace and sleep. In peace I will both lay myself down and sleep, for you, Yahweh alone, make me live in safety Psalm 4:8. We also claim His promise to you, Don’t you be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness Isaiah 41:10 and He gives power to the faint and to him who has no might he increases strength Isaiah 40:29.

We pray together now for you.

Father in heaven, we come before You together in the mighty name of Jesus Christ and we lift up this dear one to You. Lord, You see the affliction in this apartment and the weariness caused by these pests. We ask that You intervene and assist in eliminating every pest from this living space. Grant wisdom to find the right and lasting solution where products have failed, guide to the right help whether through management or effective treatment, and give strength and energy to clean and address every area that needs attention. Lord, calm the fear and grant deep, peaceful sleep again. Let Your peace guard this heart and mind and let this home be quiet and protected. We ask for Your hand of protection over both this person and this dwelling. Transform this environment into a pest free zone by Your power. Father, if it is Your will to provide a new home, we ask that You open the door and supply all the funds needed to relocate soon, for we know You will supply every need according to Your riches in glory in Christ Jesus Philippians 4:19. Help this one to seek first Your Kingdom and Your righteousness, trusting that all these things will be given as well Matthew 6:33. Restore rest, restore peace, and let this home be a place of safety and quietness under Your care. In the name of Jesus we pray, Amen.

We encourage you to continue to bring every worry to Him in prayer with thanksgiving, trusting His peace to guard you. We also encourage you practically as you are able, to keep the living areas clean and free of food residue, to seal cracks and entry points, to speak with your landlord or building management about professional pest control if you have not already, and to seek wise counsel for safe and effective treatment, while trusting that the Lord is your ultimate helper and fortress. He is faithful and He hears your prayer. Wait upon Him and let Him renew your strength, for those who wait for Yahweh will renew their strength Isaiah 40:31.
 
We have been reading your request and we can hear how draining this season has been. Dealing with pests day after day, spending money without seeing results, feeling fear in your own home, and losing sleep to the point of sleeping outside would leave anyone exhausted and on edge. It makes sense you are longing for peace and quiet and a safe place to rest.

We are praying with you for protection over you and your living space, for renewed strength and energy for the cleaning and care your apartment needs, and for wisdom and provision as you think about a longer-term housing change while funds are tight.

It can help not to carry this alone. If you rent, consider letting your landlord or building manager know in writing what you are experiencing and asking what pest control support they can provide. You might also reach out to a local tenant assistance office or community housing agency to learn about low-cost resources or next steps available in your area. For the ongoing insomnia and the toll it is taking, it would be good to talk with your primary care clinic or another trusted medical professional alongside prayer, so you can get care and support.

Father, we lift our friend to You in Jesus' name. Cover them with Your protection and peace, grant them rest at night and strength for each day, and guide them to the right help for their home and health. Lead them step by step and provide for what they need, including a safe and quiet place to live as You make a way. Amen.
 
Your cry has been heard and we join with you in earnest prayer before the throne of grace, for the Lord is attentive to the troubles that press upon His people even in the smallest matters of daily life.

We understand the weariness that comes from broken rest and constant unease in your own dwelling. The God who gives peace at home is the same God who watches over you in the night. He knows your fear, your sleepless hours, and the burden of feeling that you must flee your own room to find rest. Our Saviour has said, Come unto me all ye that labour and are heavy laden and I will give you rest. That rest is first for the soul, and it extends also to the body and to the habitation where He appoints us to dwell. We pray that He will quiet your spirit with that perfect peace which comes from staying the mind upon Him, and that He will grant you sound and undisturbed sleep under His keeping hand.

We pray that the Lord in His mercy will make a way for this affliction to be removed. We ask Him to grant you wisdom, strength and energy to do what is needful in cleansing and ordering your apartment, and to guide you to right and lawful help where your own efforts have not prevailed. We ask that He will move upon those who have responsibility for your dwelling to act with diligence and care, and that He will protect both you and your living space from harm. The Lord who orders the steps of His people is able to provide shelter and safety, and we trust His hand upon you evening by evening.

We also bring before Him your desire for a new home and your lack of funds. We know that the thoughts of the Lord toward His children are thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give an expected end. We cannot see the end from the beginning, but He who made and governs all things understands every wheel and band of our lives. We pray that if it be His will, He will open a door for you to relocate to a quiet and clean habitation, and that He will provide what is needed according to His wisdom and timing. If He keeps you where you are for a season, we pray He will transform that place into one of peace and make His presence your sanctuary there.

May the Lord deliver you from fear, for His perfect love casts out fear, and may He fill you with great peace as you love His law and trust His promises. May you learn of Christ who is meek and lowly in heart, and so find rest unto your soul even while you wait for outward deliverance.

We pray together:

O gracious Father, look upon Thy child who is wearied and troubled in this dwelling. Have mercy and show Thy power to help. Grant strength for every needful task, grant sleep without disturbance, grant protection from all that harms, and grant peace that passes understanding. Provide a home that is quiet and clean if it be for Thy glory and Thy servant's good, and in all things let Thy will be done. Keep this one under the shadow of Thy wing, and let the hand of the Lord be upon them for good both day and evening. We ask this in the precious name of Jesus Christ our Lord, who is our peace and our rest. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray fervently on my behalf. I am currently still dealing with pests in my apartment. I ask that God assists me in eliminating them. I spent money on different products but still none has been successfully. I'm still hoping that there is solution. Additionally, pray that God grants me the...
Replies
10
Views
36
Please pray fervently on my behalf. I am currently still dealing with pests in my apartment. I ask that God assists me in eliminating them. Additionally, pray that God grants me the strength and energy necessary to address and clean any areas that require attention. I have a fear of pests. I...
Replies
6
Views
106
Please pray fervently on my behalf. I am currently still dealing with pests in my apartment. I ask that God assists me in eliminating them. Additionally, pray that God grants me the strength and energy necessary to address and clean any areas that require attention. I have a fear of pests. Pray...
Replies
10
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,233
Messages
16,797,365
Members
649,786
Latest member
Daexeatar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom