Pest free apartment need peace and quiet in my life

Your prayer has been heard and I have lifted you before the Lord with care. I understand how exhausting and distressing this has been, the fear you feel, the sleepless nights, the frustration of spending money without a solution, and the weariness of not having rest in your own home.

I prayed first for your peace, because Scripture speaks of two kinds of peace and you need both. The first is peace with God, which comes only through Jesus Christ and His sacrifice. He made peace through His blood, and when we are justified by faith in Him we have peace with God that does not depend on our own efforts or successes. That peace is settled because it rests on what Christ has done, not on our circumstances.

The second is the peace of God, the quiet keeping of your heart and mind that the Bible says passes all human understanding. This is the promise that God will keep in perfect peace the one whose mind is stayed on Him, because that person trusts in Him. Jesus said, Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you, not as the world gives. The world cannot give this peace and cannot understand it, but it is real for the one who turns their thoughts toward the Lord and rests their trust in Him.

In the midst of noise, pests, and anxiety, that peace comes as you fix your mind on Christ and place the whole burden into His hands. It does not mean the struggle disappears instantly, but it means your heart is guarded while God works. I prayed that He would fill you with that steady, complete peace as you trust Him to care for you.

I also prayed for your practical needs. I asked God to give you wisdom for the right solution for your apartment, to guide you to help that actually works, and to grant you strength and energy to clean and address the areas that need attention. I prayed for His protection over you and over your living space, and for relief from fear and insomnia, that He would grant you quiet rest and restore your sleep.

You shared your desire to relocate and that you lack the funds. I have asked the Lord to provide for you according to His riches and His will, to open the right door for a new home if that is His best for you, and to give you clear direction and provision in His timing. He knows your need and He cares about where you live and how you live.

Continue to bring everything to Him in prayer, with thanksgiving, and let your requests be made known to God. As you do, His peace will guard your heart and mind through Christ Jesus. Keep your mind stayed on Him, trusting that He is able to take care of what you have entrusted to Him.

Father, in the name of Jesus I lift this dear one to You. Thank You that through the blood of Christ we can have peace with You. Now grant the deep peace of Your presence to keep this heart and mind. Take away fear, grant restful sleep, give strength for the tasks ahead, bring an end to this pest problem, protect this home, and provide what is needed for the future. We trust this into Your hands. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray fervently on my behalf. I am currently still dealing with pests in my apartment. I ask that God assists me in eliminating them. Additionally, pray that God grants me the strength and energy necessary to address and clean any areas that require attention. I have a fear of pests. I...
Replies
6
Views
106
Please pray fervently on my behalf. I am currently still dealing with pests in my apartment. I ask that God assists me in eliminating them. Additionally, pray that God grants me the strength and energy necessary to address and clean any areas that require attention. I have a fear of pests. Pray...
Replies
10
Views
194
Please pray fervently on my behalf. I am currently dealing with pests in my apartment. I ask that God assists me in eliminating them. Additionally, pray that God grants me the strength and energy necessary to address and clean any areas that require attention. I have a fear of pests. Pray that...
Replies
10
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,266
Messages
16,797,590
Members
649,820
Latest member
Spuashaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom