Pest free apartment need peace and quiet in my life

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for a pest free apartment and for peace and quiet in your life. We have continued to lift you up before the Lord and we have been praying fervently that God will assist you in eliminating the pests that still trouble your apartment even after you spent money on different products without success, and that He will transform your environment into a pest free zone and provide protection for both you and your living space.

We have also prayed that God grants you the strength and energy necessary to address and clean any areas that require attention, that He calms your fear of pests and heals your insomnia caused by the noises, so that you will no longer need to sleep outside until morning and you may rest in peace. We remember that you shared that this situation cannot continue and that you need a new home fast and are ready to relocate but do not have the funds, and we have asked the Lord to provide for you and to open the way for a new home according to His provision and timing.

We take comfort in His promises that He gives His beloved sleep as written in Psalm 4:8 and that the peace of God which surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus as written in Philippians 4:7.

If your request was answered and the Lord has made your apartment pest free, restored your sleep and peace or provided the new home you have been seeking, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered and you are still dealing with pests, fear, sleepless nights and the need for relocation, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray fervently on my behalf. I am currently still dealing with pests in my apartment. I ask that God assists me in eliminating them. I spent money on different products but still none has been successfully. I'm still hoping that there is solution. Additionally, pray that God grants me the...
Replies
11
Views
52
Please pray fervently on my behalf. I am currently still dealing with pests in my apartment. I ask that God assists me in eliminating them. Additionally, pray that God grants me the strength and energy necessary to address and clean any areas that require attention. I have a fear of pests. I...
Replies
6
Views
110
Please pray fervently on my behalf. I am currently still dealing with pests in my apartment. I ask that God assists me in eliminating them. Additionally, pray that God grants me the strength and energy necessary to address and clean any areas that require attention. I have a fear of pests. Pray...
Replies
10
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,784
Messages
16,815,017
Members
651,013
Latest member
Preosaroerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom