Prayer request for a job

Halali

Disciple of Prayer
Hello Bro
Please pray for me I have a interview on ###/###/### ###
I am in a tough situation. If God’s I have to get this job.
 
Don't worry, Holy Spirit is with you, and bless you with good knowledge and strength and bless you to succeed in your interview...praying in the loving name of Jesus ...amen
 
As you pray about your interview and turn your desires over to God, I’m joining you in praying that He may work powerfully in your life to accomplish His good purposes. I wish you the best!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I just moved down to ###, ### from ### About a month and a half ago. And I’ve been trying to get a job asap for my myself and family I’ve been trying hard to apply for the ### Transit Transportation for the position of SERVICE ISLAND ATTENDANT (BUS CLEANER/FUELER) cause I’ve worked in ###...
Replies
11
Views
119
Dear Lord I thank you once again for giving me everything that I have now. I thank you for staying with me throughout the interview and made it easy for me. I am confident that I’ve cleared both the rounds of my interview but there is no update until now they said they would update me within...
Replies
10
Views
122
Hi, my name is ###, I have been looking out for a job from past 7months, nothing is working out. The last interview that I attended even they have not provided me with any update yet. I'm struggling financially and I've a kid and wife to take care. I request for a prayer so that I can get a job...
Replies
11
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,107
Messages
16,784,384
Members
648,680
Latest member
Jushire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom