Prayer please

My son ### is blessed with a job but the salary is not good though he works hard, he is being offered another job in advance which seems good, again another job is waiting for him. Please pray for him to have divine wisdom to select the one which is good for every aspect of his life. Thank you.
Prayed for this
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The job i wanted to get didn't work out. Please pray that a great job comes my way. That I will find a job soon and can find a way to get there with me not driving. I just need something good to happen.
Replies
12
Views
182
Pray for me, that it goes well for me at my workplace, both now and in the future. Pray that I may be a blessing to my boss and to my coworkers, and for good relationships and fellowship.Pray that God gives me security, calm, and inner confidence, and for joy, and that I get to do the work that...
Replies
8
Views
106
I’ve gone through a ton of hurt the by people around me and it’s caused me to be very bitter. I have to be around them everyday and it takes a toll on me heavily that I carry this bitterness especially when I see them. I feel like a prisoner and I want out. It’s affecting every aspect of my life...
Replies
10
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,359
Messages
16,787,441
Members
648,937
Latest member
Threashire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom