Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to move out of the house and environment that I am in. Fell on hard times and had to move to another city and state with a friend and their family. Though I am grateful for them this environment is too toxic and is holding me back from moving forward. I’ve been working for a while but...
Replies
10
Views
146
Please pray that i find a good job. I've been looking for job for 4 months. I've been to 20+ interviews. They tell me I'm amazing but always hire someone else. I hardly have money left to pay bills. It's taking emotional and physical toll on me. I'm heartbroken. Ask the lord to help me.
Replies
9
Views
113
Please pray for me to be fully delivered from my habitual sins. I've been struggling and falling into the same habitual sins again and again. Earlier I used to feel very bad and regret sinning and then wont do the same for a few days or even months, but nowadays, I've found myself falling into...
Replies
11
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,047
Messages
16,783,884
Members
648,614
Latest member
Ereyrulver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom