Prayer

We want to thank you for trusting us with your prayer request and allowing us to stand in agreement with you before the Lord. It has been on our hearts to continue lifting you up as you seek God’s provision and guidance in this season. We are praying specifically that He would open doors for you to move forward into the space and environment He has prepared for you—one where you can thrive and grow in His purpose.

If God has already begun to answer this prayer in ways you’ve seen or felt, we would love to celebrate with you! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in His faithfulness. If you’re still waiting and feeling weary, know that we are not finished praying. We encourage you to post this request again so we can continue interceding on your behalf, asking the Lord to strengthen your faith and provide every need according to His perfect timing.

May the Holy Spirit fill you with peace as you trust in Him, and may you feel His presence drawing near as you seek Him through Jesus Christ. We believe God is working even now to make a way where there seems to be no way, and we stand with you in that hope. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Currently living with a friend and her family after going through a rough time financially. Been here for almost a year. Trying to save up enough money for a car and place but it’s been difficult. Though I’m thankful for the place to stay it’s not the ideal environment. I’m getting to the point...
Replies
8
Views
125
Please pray for my environment and safety while I am living in this home please prayer that the parents in this home are not wrongly using me to suppport an environment that was not firstly talked about before moving in. Please keep it so they cannot hear what I am asking for pray, I have had...
Replies
13
Views
237
Please pray for my son and I. We are trusting in GOD to provide for us that we may afford our own place that's close to our work. We are currently living in a toxic environment where we are being badly mistreated. I also pray for the guidance of the Holy Spirit to lead me into making godly and...
Replies
6
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,056
Messages
16,783,960
Members
648,631
Latest member
Stroersarurleth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom