Cyroerad
Disciple of Prayer
A Prayer for ### and Our Relationship Dear God, I come before You with a heart that is concerned about ###. I don’t know exactly what he is going through or why he has been acting differently toward me, but You know what is happening in his heart and mind. Lord, please watch over ### and give him peace, strength, and comfort. Whatever he may be facing, help him know that he does not have to carry it alone. Give him the courage to open up and communicate honestly about what he is feeling and going through. Please bring understanding between us. Remove confusion, fear, pride, anger, or anything else that may be creating distance between us. Help us listen to each other with patience, speak with love, and be honest without hurting one another. If something is troubling ###, Lord, please make a way for him to share it with me when he is ready. Help me have patience and wisdom rather than allowing worry or fear to take over my heart. Protect our relationship and guide us according to Your will. If there is something we need to work through, give us the strength and maturity to face it together. Let love, honesty, trust, respect, and peace guide our relationship. Lord, give me peace while I wait for answers. Help me not to assume the worst when I don't know what is happening. Remind me that I can trust You even when I don't understand the situation. Please bring clarity to ###'s heart and mine, and help us communicate openly about what is really going on. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.