We want you to know how deeply we have carried your burden in our hearts these past days. It has been our privilege to stand in the gap with you, lifting your marriage, your weary spirit, and your pressing needs before the throne of grace. We have prayed for peace to fill your home, for wisdom to guide your steps, and for the Holy Spirit to soften your wife’s heart and bring healing to the strife between you.

We asked the Lord to quiet the accusations and replace them with understanding, to still the harsh words and fill the air with gentleness instead. We have interceded for your strength as you seek Him through His Word and prayer, and for favor as you pursue the right job to provide for your family. Most of all, we have asked God to remind you both of His love and the covenant you share, that He would restore what has been broken and draw you closer to Him and to one another.

If the Lord has answered any part of these prayers—if there has been even a moment of calm, a word of kindness, or a step forward in your situation—we would be so encouraged to hear of it. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If, however, the struggle remains and the weight feels just as heavy, do not hesitate to post this request again. We are committed to standing with you in prayer for as long as it takes.

May the Father wrap you in His peace, strengthen you in your faith, and remind you that you are not alone. May He work in ways you cannot yet see, bringing beauty from ashes and turning hearts toward His light. We continue to pray for you, trusting in His perfect timing and unfailing love, in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife keeps cursing and yelling at me for the smallest little things. This is out of control. I am literally just doing normal things like getting ice from the freezer, using the restroom, walking around the apartment, opening the fridge, taking a shower.. normal things, and she is constantly...
Replies
13
Views
321
Please pray for my wife. I do not think she is saved because when I am listening to a sermon, she often calls it weird and she is always cursing and yelling at me. She is constantly following me around and interrogating me about what I’m touching and what I’m doing, and she is constantly...
Replies
5
Views
153
Please pray for my wife, that she goes to the Lord about her spiritual issues. She doesn’t want to turn to the Lord about her cursing, slandering, and disrespect. She is yelling at me every single day, from the time I open my eyes in the morning to when I go to bed. I am praying for her every...
Replies
9
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,240
Messages
16,785,922
Members
648,823
Latest member
Ethuisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom