Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So basically I have a little testimony with it as well. I was meant to sit for my first SAT in October (I wasn't prepared at all) and apparently my name on my ID card and registration form didn't match so I couldn't, which I was so happy for + apparently the test was very difficult compared to...
Replies
8
Views
300
Hello All! Please keep me in your prayers as I take the MCAT next Friday. This path has always something God has called me back to despite my doubt and anxiety. This studying process has been scary at times but I pray to Jesus to heal me from that anxiety. I have been praying the Novenas to St...
Replies
11
Views
189
Classroom. He must pass a test next week to go to 1st grade. He is being tutored after school. My oldest grandson has autism and his nonverbal, age ###. Pray for calmness and understanding. My 1st yr old is good must need help with his retention in reading. Good student in school. Please pray...
Replies
9
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,050
Messages
16,783,904
Members
648,619
Latest member
Chreolmuinsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom